The topic is locked.
I just finished my degree months ago
I have a bunch of friends from high school have just also completed their degree or soon will be completed
One of the hot topics we have been discussing is salary for fresh graduates
We cant help to notice that
During high school
Those who are not doing well started to work after high school instead of pursuing for a degree
Most of them are earning more than average fresh graduates do now
Some of them even bought imported cars, houses and branded goods

That is something, which for the mean time
me and my group of friends are not being able to afford
Is education really that important, for this topic I mean referring to business studies
I have friends who do not have qualification but able to do full set accounts,
earning more than an accounting major friend who just completed his degree
The latter is doing only accounts receivable in his company
which he claimed he is not being able to learn new things

Discuss
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Can you make your question a little more clear, please.....

Meera sandhu
Academic and professional qualifications equip with theoretical knowledge and may be some experience also as apprentice. But this is just beginning. One has to learn life long and gain experience. Qualification is required for certain posts as mandatory or desirable conditions. Bur when put on a job, it is necessary to constantly upgrade on the work knowledge. Moreover academic and professional knowledge is generic but you get specialization only with experience.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I have a bunch of friends from high school have just also completed their degree or soon will be completed
During high school
Those who are not doing well started to work after high school instead of pursuing for a degree

Is education really that important, for this topic I mean referring to business studies

Discuss

In any field experience counts and also their capability.Education is necessary , but so also ones personal ability and charisma.May be the friends you mentioned have been able to make a mark where they work or are they by any chance exaggerating ? ... :huh:

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

According to me both are important.
For knowing the basics, some kind of theoretic knowledge is needed...possible through education. Later practices make him more brighter

Meera sandhu
Can you make your question a little more clear, please.....

According to me both are important.
For knowing the basics, some kind of theoretic knowledge is needed...possible through education. Later practices make him more brighter

I understand that both are important
but a lot of my friends said that
if they were given a second chance
they would have stopped pursuing for further education and would have started to work after completing high school
if one has to choose only one they believe working experiences is more important than education
Academic and professional qualifications equip with theoretical knowledge and may be some experience also as apprentice. But this is just beginning. One has to learn life long and gain experience. Qualification is required for certain posts as mandatory or desirable conditions. Bur when put on a job, it is necessary to constantly upgrade on the work knowledge. Moreover academic and professional knowledge is generic but you get specialization only with experience.

Hi gulshan thanks for your reply and your english standard is so high
I should have made my question more specific
u mentioned that "Qualification is required for certain posts"
so in what field do you think the qualification is less important than working experience?
During high school

Discuss

In any field experience counts and also their capability.Education is necessary , but so also ones personal ability and charisma.May be the friends you mentioned have been able to make a mark where they work or are they by any chance exaggerating ? ... :huh:

Hi usha
your reply remind me of this topic
http://www.boddunan.com/forum/topics-of-interest/236976-beauty-earns.html
hahaha :cheer:
During high school

Discuss

Hi usha
your reply remind me of this topic
http://www.boddunan.com/forum/topics-of-interest/236976-beauty-earns.html
hahaha :cheer:

Do I presume that they are beautiful ? and are they in the beauty business like modelling ? :cheer:

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Education makes people learned, wise and mature enough to take his own decisons. He can understand better regarding good and bad aspects of life. If you want to earn money, you can without being educated also but that required physical labour more. Basically desk work or mental work is given to the highly qualified people.
Todd first I welcome you to this site.
Education in any matter is important. For specific jot ,it may required some special But we should learn in every moment and in any age.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.