The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Education is must for everyone to get a good job or to enter into any field.Good education help a man to get a good job.But beside that we must have the practical knowledge of work and need a good experience for the work.

Sharmistha Banerjee
I just finished my degree months ago
I have a bunch of friends from high school have just also completed their degree or soon will be completed
One of the hot topics we have been discussing is salary for fresh graduates
We cant help to notice that
During high school
Those who are not doing well started to work after high school instead of pursuing for a degree
Most of them are earning more than average fresh graduates do now
Some of them even bought imported cars, houses and branded goods

That is something, which for the mean time
me and my group of friends are not being able to afford
Is education really that important, for this topic I mean referring to business studies
I have friends who do not have qualification but able to do full set accounts,
earning more than an accounting major friend who just completed his degree
The latter is doing only accounts receivable in his company
which he claimed he is not being able to learn new things

Discuss

In any field experience counts and also their capability.Education is necessary , but so also ones personal ability and charisma.May be the friends you mentioned have been able to make a mark where they work or are they by any chance exaggerating ? ... :huh:

Hi usha
your reply remind me of this topic
http://www.boddunan.com/forum/topics-of-interest/236976-beauty-earns.html
hahaha :cheer:

Do I presume that they are beautiful ? and are they in the beauty business like modelling ? :cheer:

Awhh usha I didnt mean that
just that you mentioned about ones charisma so the topic I posted above just popped out in my mind,haha
Todd first I welcome you to this site.
Education in any matter is important. For specific jot ,it may required some special But we should learn in every moment and in any age.

Hi Ram thanks :)
Yes you are right we should learn in every moment and in any age
I think I have been learning a lot from this forum :laugh:
Education is must for everyone to get a good job or to enter into any field.Good education help a man to get a good job.But beside that we must have the practical knowledge of work and need a good experience for the work.

Hi Sharmistha thanks for your reply
I understand that but I guess I didnt actually know how to make my question specific when I opened the post
Here s the thing
Below is a conversation of two friends

A : One shall never choose marketing or other business major for their degree.
B : Why?
A : Because it s a skill its not a knowledge, its something that you can actually learn faster when you are in a work force.
B : Are you suggesting if someone is to choose marketing for his major in his degree he shall rather start working instead?
A : Yes, if you are working as a marketing related position, you will actually learn more than taking it as your degree

They then started to debate for a while, I guess there is no need to list down their latter conversation

Do you agree with A or B
if you agree with A, in what other fields do you actually think its the same case
I have a bunch of friends from high school have just also completed their degree or soon will be completed
During high school
Those who are not doing well started to work after high school instead of pursuing for a degree

Is education really that important, for this topic I mean referring to business studies

Discuss

In any field experience counts and also their capability.Education is necessary , but so also ones personal ability and charisma.May be the friends you mentioned have been able to make a mark where they work or are they by any chance exaggerating ? ... :huh:

Hi usha

Do I presume that they are beautiful ? and are they in the beauty business like modelling ? :cheer:

just that you mentioned about ones charisma so the topic I posted above just popped out in my mind,haha

:cheer: I know, I was just joking ! However, I feel that personal Charisma and attitude are both very important where career options are concerned ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

During high school

Discuss

Hi usha

:cheer: I know, I was just joking ! However, I feel that personal Charisma and attitude are both very important where career options are concerned ..

Yes it is, I think attitude matters the most
But in most of the companies, most of the cases I heard from my friend is
There is this culture
The upper management level tend to bully new staff
So the bad cycle goes on an on... :pinch:
During high school

Discuss

Hi usha

Yes it is, I think attitude matters the most
But in most of the companies, most of the cases I heard from my friend is
There is this culture
The upper management level tend to bully new staff
So the bad cycle goes on an on... :pinch:

Very true !In Most job interviews nowadays stress is laid on one's EQ and the general attitude of a person.Bullying is there everywhere in life and with experience you become capable of handling such situations ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.