I have a friend who completed her course of nutritionist few months ago
However
She has been unemployed and struggling for job for months
Recently she told me that she is recruited
However, its a banking job
I didnt have the chance to ask her what position she was offered
as we were both rushing while we bumped into each other in a shopping mall

What if she will be working in banking field for the rest of her life
Did she just wasted the four years degree?
What s the point of getting the nutritionist degree if the job opportunities is so little
*She is a first class honour!

Its not the first case I have heard of
do you have friends who having the similar case
and what do you think?
Discuss
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Now I remember a scene from 3 idiots where Aamir calls Kareena's fiancee an ass. I can't remember those dialogues fully. Yet, it's so funny

Meera sandhu
She can utilize her education by starting a consultancy clink in her spare time. I know this is not a poplar business but she can keep looking for a job in her own field of interest.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

She can utilize her education by starting a consultancy clink in her spare time. I know this is not a poplar business but she can keep looking for a job in her own field of interest.

Thanks for telling suni
I shall tell my friend about the consultancy clinic thing :)
Now I remember a scene from 3 idiots where Aamir calls Kareena's fiancee an ass. I can't remember those dialogues fully. Yet, it's so funny

Hi Sandhya
I didnt watch the movie 3 idiots
I dun get you I am sorry
It happens to me also. I have passed AITT in fitter but I am working in instrument field. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

Hi Sandhya
I didnt watch the movie 3 idiots
I dun get you I am sorry

I searched you tube.....but couldn't find that particular scene :(

Meera sandhu
That is really a waste of her nutritionist course. But there are many who end up like this. I think she should still try and search for a job according to her course side by side.

Live in the present :)
Such situations are really a cause of concern. When a person does higher studies in one subject and get a job which is totally unrelated to that subject it is wastage from all aspects- time to get the degree in that subject, knowledge acquired and also the opportunity for someone else. Sometimes, I feel that many students don't think properly when opting for a particular subject. They often opt for a particular subject because their friends are opting it. And that's where the problems begin.
Such situations are really a cause of concern. When a person does higher studies in one subject and get a job which is totally unrelated to that subject it is wastage from all aspects- time to get the degree in that subject, knowledge acquired and also the opportunity for someone else. Sometimes, I feel that many students don't think properly when opting for a particular subject. They often opt for a particular subject because their friends are opting it. And that's where the problems begin.

This happens because of lack of guidance. There are many who realize after years of studies that this should not have been the subject of my study. At the time when a person is off the school it is very difficult for him.her to judge what is right and wrong for him/her. They tend to follow the crowd and not their interests. But even if one follows one's interests it doesn't guarantee that all good will happen in the future.

Live in the present :)
Todd, did she really try to find a job that is related to her degree??? Actually, now there are many upscale hi-end gyms opening in major cities and towns who employ young people like your friend with a degree in nutrition. She should start by making a list of such gyms, I don't where you or your friend live, but she can easily find the information. Also, major hospitals also employ people with degree in nutritions. Unless she takes efforts to find such places and potential for her degree, she will not find the right job.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.