Magnet has two poles- North pole and south pole.
It is very easy to detect the poles of a magnet. Can anybody tell me how to detect the poles of a magnet whoes shape is rhombus?
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
If you have another magnet in your hand(which poles are marked) you can identify it easily.....as you know, opposite poles attract and same poles repels. Just bring these two magnets near.
Hoping I have given the right answer

Meera sandhu
Tie a string to the magnet in its center and suspend it from your hand. The N pole faces south and the south pole faces the North. :)
Friends your answers are correct.

If the magnet is in circular shape. how would you identify the poles?
Places on the magnet that produce magnetic forces are called poles, and they are either north or south. Round magnets and bar magnets, two common types, differ not only because of their shape, but also because of the location of these poles.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Sharmistha I agree with you. It is very true that magnets differ from each other because of their size and shape but the poles ad their properties will remian same.
Can you guess the north pole in a circular or round shaped magnet?
Friends I have seen an electro magnet and a soft iron which is converted to a magnet. Can you guess the difference between these two?
Magnet is a valuable thing in many fields like decided to direction, uses is electricity, in treatments
Magnet has two poles- North pole and south pole.
It is very easy to detect the poles of a magnet. Can anybody tell me how to detect the poles of a magnet whoes shape is rhombus?

straight line has two ends, but not other shapes. it is imaginary.

served in iaf for 30 years on mig aircraft. blind believer of spiritual life, interested in exchange of healthy views besides learning from you all.
Magnet has two pole and if we kept two magnets it will attract each other with same pole.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.