The topic is locked.
Months have passed since I start thinking, "I will start blog today". :dry: . But I haven't started yet. :evil: :evil: Now I have decided not to postpone it to future. But truth is that, I don't know even the A B C D of blogs. :silly: . One of my friends has created a recipe blog for me to begin with. But I don't know anything about its design.
I just want to place a few buttons for veg, non-veg, sweets, snacks etc to categorize them. Can you help me in its designing? Is it possible to create submenus. I want all those tabs visible in home page itself. Is it possible?

Meera sandhu
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Just go to Google. That gives you easy to understand instructions for making blog. If you have Google email ID, there is no difficulty. I have also a blog with Google.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Just go to Google. That gives you easy to understand instructions for making blog. If you have Google email ID, there is no difficulty. I have also a blog with Google.

Sir i just want to know if we can place command buttons in our blog (like our forum) containing different tabs.
It may take a lot of time to search google and find everything :dry:

Meera sandhu

Sir i just want to know if we can place command buttons in our blog (like our forum) containing different tabs.
It may take a lot of time to search google and find everything :dry:

Please go through Google help service for all doubts about Google. The help service is very good.

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
Start writing in blog and then it will take time to adsense and then thing about looking. So first duty is to update your blog.
blog.JPG (You do not have access to download this file.)

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
this is how, i want appearance of my blog
Anyone can PM me also, if he can help me to design so

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8910]}

Meera sandhu
Cue in : Arun

Arun, you created your blog recently, why not drop in your suggestions?

Swetha Shenoy
Sandhya, are you looking to create a free blogger blog or a blog on your own domain. If it is on your own domain, I would help you with that, but I am not into designing free blogger blogs.

Hit me up and I can get you started.
a free blog......
i don't know what's this domain.....
Deepak created a blog for me, a few days back. Yet I want to design it good so that I can start work with

also tell me, which one is good, free domain or blog?

Meera sandhu
Whatever you want to know- domain, free etc., you can find on Google search. I don't think that asking here may be of much help.

Sandhya, Domain is the name which we purchase, and we can design it as we want and we can even program it .

Free blog or free domain means, it is product. for suppose, blogger. it is a product of google and it is a free domain.

you can get domains to purchase in Godaddy.com , whois.com like sites.

for free domain we can creat in blogger, wordpress like products.

In blogger we can place ads but in wordpress adsense ads are not permitable

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.