The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Providing keywords in recipes blog is very difficult sandhya. You just need to keep on posting the recipes

Ok..let me complete 1000 recipes in my recipe blog and 100 posts in my Kerala blog
Then I will ask your help :)

Meera sandhu
Thats better, By the way sandhya you can insert keywords in your kerala blog.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Thats better, By the way sandhya you can insert keywords in your kerala blog.

should we provide key words under tag?

Meera sandhu
yes, sandhya tag is nothing but keyword.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Just visit google and search about the topics how to make blog or want to learn about blogging.
I think you will get your answer there.
Just visit google and search about the topics how to make blog or want to learn about blogging.

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
Best answer quoted till now ;) :evil: :evil: :evil:

If we get everything from google, why should we start topics here :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu

I agree with that wholeheartedly , self help is the best help and I started my own blog in 2008 through trial error methods with hardly any web knowledge at that time and also learnt a lot while doing that...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
Best answer quoted till now ;) :evil: :evil: :evil:

If we get everything from google, why should we start topics here :laugh: :laugh:

Google rules the world!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I agree with that wholeheartedly , self help is the best help and I started my own blog in 2008 through trial error methods with hardly any web knowledge at that time and also learnt a lot while doing that...

Trial and error methods by ourselves is the best way to learn anything, that way we also find solutions to many problems which otherwise we would never be able to find!! BTW what is your blog about?

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Sandhya.. if you are still interested in blogging, then I can help you for making those above tabs.. I don't know whether you have learn it or not, I just saw few front pages and from that I came to know that you want to make those above tabs.. its easy. ;)

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.