The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Just visit google and search about the topics how to make blog or want to learn about blogging.
I think you will get your answer there.

I agree with that wholeheartedly , self help is the best help and I started my own blog in 2008 through trial error methods with hardly any web knowledge at that time and also learnt a lot while doing that...

Trial and error methods by ourselves is the best way to learn anything, that way we also find solutions to many problems which otherwise we would never be able to find!! BTW what is your blog about?

To be frank with you Kalyani, when I started my blog I had no direction nor any specific goal, more as an experiment - so it is a hotch potch wherer I add anything that comes to my mind even articles that I have read on the net and liked and my own thoughts....later got adsense affiliated to it... :)

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Months have passed since I start thinking, "I will start blog today". :dry: . But I haven't started yet. :evil: :evil: Now I have decided not to postpone it to future. But truth is that, I don't know even the A B C D of blogs. :silly: . One of my friends has created a recipe blog for me to begin with. But I don't know anything about its design.
I just want to place a few buttons for veg, non-veg, sweets, snacks etc to categorize them. Can you help me in its designing? Is it possible to create submenus. I want all those tabs visible in home page itself. Is it possible?

When I started a blog on Bollywood, I was also directionless. I didn’t know how to start and what to do. I nurtured the blog for at least 3 years and it was a great journey. All I knew was to keep posting. I didn’t think of any fruits that time.
As far as menu and desiging is concerned, why don't you visit readymade template sites. I chose my template after searching through loads of sites for days together.
Months have passed since I start thinking, "I will start blog today". :dry: . But I haven't started yet. :evil: :evil: Now I have decided not to postpone it to future. But truth is that, I don't know even the A B C D of blogs. :silly: . One of my friends has created a recipe blog for me to begin with. But I don't know anything about its design.
I just want to place a few buttons for veg, non-veg, sweets, snacks etc to categorize them. Can you help me in its designing? Is it possible to create submenus. I want all those tabs visible in home page itself. Is it possible?

When I started a blog on Bollywood, I was also directionless. I didn’t know how to start and what to do. I nurtured the blog for at least 3 years and it was a great journey. All I knew was to keep posting. I didn’t think of any fruits that time.
As far as menu and desiging is concerned, why don't you visit readymade template sites. I chose my template after searching through loads of sites for days together.

Choosing ready made template is good option.. You can refer Btemplates site on which you can find out lots of free templates for your blog. B)

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com

Choosing ready made template is good option.. You can refer Btemplates site on which you can find out lots of free templates for your blog. B)

Nowadays, there are WP templates that are bloggerized. So, it gives more value to have such templates too. Though I haven't used myself one such yet, I am madly in love with such templates.
very nice templates are easily can be updated in our blogs.

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
very nice templates are easily can be updated in our blogs.

But if one has the knowledge of programing languages like HTML and CSS, one can do even better with the templates. One can give a professional look to such templates extremely easily/
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.