The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Sandhya can you clear elaborate your problem with your blog. I will try to solve it

Sarala I want to create tabs in my blog, as I have shown in picture.
Can you help me?

Meera sandhu
Don't know how to pm

There is a PM icon below every profile picture in forum, except yours. Just click on it, to get message window.

Also, you have to check your inbox once in a while to know if someone has send you a message

Meera sandhu
Try to post some good posts to get good traffic. Concentrate on traffic to earn good money in future and you can get code by using google search to add sub menu and menu.

Santhosh,
Is it possible later to place already posted articles under different tabs?

Meera sandhu
you said you blog has already tabs. then why creating tabs again. if possible can you pm me your blog url please

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

you said you blog has already tabs. then why creating tabs again. if possible can you pm me your blog url please

Ok..I will do Genilia Desuza... :P

I want to post my first article on Vidyarambham........ :)

Meera sandhu
Don't know how to pm

There is a PM icon below every profile picture in forum, except yours. Just click on it, to get message window.

Also, you have to check your inbox once in a while to know if someone has send you a message

Even checking your email also lets you know if you have a PM sent for you. You can even activate auto intimation to get updated about your mails and PMs without going to your mailbox.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Try to post fresh content always do not make duplicaiton of content google will not index for duplicate contents.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
Try to post fresh content always do not make duplicaiton of content google will not index for duplicate contents.

It would be better to follow this insttruction.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
Don't know how to pm

Below her profile picture at the bottom one bubble will be there na. You can PM her using that. Just click that and type whatever you need. check it.

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
I am really confused here so instead of replying everyone here, I would post a sample questionnaire that I ask all my clients before I even decide to build their site. Remember, if you are not clear on why you need a site or what you plan to do with it, no matter how great a site someone makes you, you will always get frustrated and blame the person who made you the site. As owning a site is like owning a web property and it must be maintained.

Here are the questions you need to ask yourself before you decide to open a site:

1. Why Do I need a site?

For personal blogging, to create an online presence, to write on topics that makes me money, build a following etc.

2. Free Blogger Blog or Paid Domain

No web designer would deal with a free blogger blog, also your options are limited. If you are serious, I would highly recommend you to go the paid way. Paid domains are not costly. 500/year for domain name and 200/month for a decent hosting. I think it is worth it.

3. Design it Myself or Hire Someone

Depends on your goal. If it is a personal blog, I wouldn't suggest hiring a professional web designer as that could get costly and basically you won't ever be able to recover the cost. However, if you plan to produce your best work there like posting chapters from your soon to be released book, giving professional advice then I highly suggest you go for a professional design.

I have around 20-25 such list I have personally prepared and it comes in very handy when I have to pre-qualify my clients. Though most of the questions don't apply here as most here are looking to create a blog to make money.
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani, vinodh
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.