The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
i can give you paintings on Thrissur pooram with all those majestic elephants elegantly bedecked. Anyhow, first things first. Start on Vidyarambham day and that's an auspicious day

So, you know about Thrissur pooram?
No other member of Boddunan know about it earlier :cheer:

Meera sandhu
i can give you paintings on Thrissur pooram with all those majestic elephants elegantly bedecked. Anyhow, first things first. Start on Vidyarambham day and that's an auspicious day

Your memory is weak, I hinted it on admin's thread when the 1st episode started. I wrote all the names of Indian New Years celebrated in India. Check my post. :huh:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I know a lot about Kerala in general and specifically about religion oriented festivities. I drew a line drawing of Guruvayurappa in Adobe Photoshop long ago. which i have still with me

Your memory is weak, I hinted it on admin's thread when the 1st episode started. I wrote all the names of Indian New Years celebrated in India. Check my post. :huh:

No no...
When Thrissur pooram was celebrated last time, I started a thread..April or May...I thought everyone know it as it's famous.
But no one identified it.. :P

Meera sandhu
I know a lot about Kerala in general and specifically about religion oriented festivities. I drew a line drawing of Guruvayurappa in Adobe Photoshop long ago. which i have still with me

Now am staying almost in the middle of Vadakkumnathan and Guruvayurappan :woohoo: :woohoo: ....(also, on the same route leading to Guruvayur)

Meera sandhu
Sandhya and Robert Start your first blog quickly. All the best for it. Wish you all success. :)

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
Sandhya and Robert Start your first blog quickly. All the best for it. Wish you all success. :)

Sandhya already started a blog with some recipe.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

am still in starting troubles!!!! :huh: :huh:

Meera sandhu

I think your ignition needs services of a mechanical engineer or check your plug and corroborator. Maybe changing of oil in engine would settle the starting problem. Are you sure you are kick start or need a push to come in to the groove. Your reply should be serious please. :whistle:
4hospitals_2012-10-21.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I think your ignition needs services of a mechanical engineer or check your plug and corroborator. Maybe changing of oil in engine would settle the starting problem. Are you sure you are kick start or need a push to come in to the groove. Your reply should be serious please. :whistle:

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8996]}
Still in need of some ignition..... :silly: :silly:
Once I start, none can stop me except God :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.