The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes, it's true we are often mistaken when we begin to know someone near. So take time to judge someone, never assume someone's character by just 1 or 2 situations. :)
Just read this story

If you people click my blog links a lot ;) :cheer: :cheer:
I will provide it for some days. But not now. When I complete 1000 posts in my recipe blog :woohoo: :cheer: :cheer:

So it will take many days to complete that 1000 posts. :P :P

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Yes, it's true we are often mistaken when we begin to know someone near. So take time to judge someone, never assume someone's character by just 1 or 2 situations. :)
Just read this story

I will provide it for some days. But not now. When I complete 1000 posts in my recipe blog :woohoo: :cheer: :cheer:

If I work hard as i do in Boddunan, I can complete it within 1 or 2 months :)

Meera sandhu
Just read this story

Yes you can and you will be successful there also. Willing is main .

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
Just read this story

Sandhya Madam, I am sure that you will achieve easily. I wish you All the Best.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
friends tell me...
Is there any problem if i repeatedly check my pages and articles of my blog?

Meera sandhu
Sandhya madam there is nothing problem, just your view also will be included in the daily visitors report. If your blog contains ads then you should not click them if you click them then you will have problem but viewing your pages number of times does n't give any problem

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Sandhya madam there is nothing problem, just your view also will be included in the daily visitors report. If your blog contains ads then you should not click them if you click them then you will have problem but viewing your pages number of times does n't give any problem

Some blogs of somebody includes copied content from another site. Is It allowed?

i am translating recipes from malayalam old magazines to my blog. Will someone come with a knife and threaten me in future????

Meera sandhu
i am translating recipes from malayalam old magazines to my blog. Will someone come with a knife and threaten me in future????

I think it is not called copies so you should not worry about it.

You may get some better ideas if you follow some e.g.s from Google. Java programming can hep you better in making buttons and tabs.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.