The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
custom blogging is what you want. just look for websites with custom blogging. the buttons can be easily made in html and css i have done some of such stuff.
custom blogging is what you want. just look for websites with custom blogging. the buttons can be easily made in html and css i have done some of such stuff.

can you give me a few examples...
Or send me PMs.

Friends, let me ask you another doubt...
I have added 80+ recipes to my blog with some Kerala traditional.
Today i just copied a recipe data of 7-8 sentences and placed in google search. It's a rare dish.
Yet, google couldn't search it. what could be the reason? :blink:
what went wrong?
If so, how will my blog appear in search engines? :( :(

Meera sandhu

can you give me a few examples...
Or send me PMs.

Friends, let me ask you another doubt...
I have added 80+ recipes to my blog with some Kerala traditional.
Today i just copied a recipe data of 7-8 sentences and placed in google search. It's a rare dish.
Yet, google couldn't search it. what could be the reason? :blink:
what went wrong?
If so, how will my blog appear in search engines? :( :(

Simple, if you want that your blog should appear to google, you should make it visible to Search engine. Google hears whatever Search engine says
How can we make it visible to search engine?
No idea!!

Meera sandhu
No idea!!

Sarala is a search engine expert. Be in touch with her
No idea!!

Hope you have started writing blogs. :blink:

Give me the link if you have. :)
sandhya wrote:
No idea!!

Sandhya first think about the keyword. Suppose your blog is about recipes of kerala. So you want your blog to see your blog on top in Google for keyword " kerala recipes". There is a brliant idea for this. Just type "kerala recipes" in Google. Then see which website will be at first place in the first page of Google. The first website is keralarecipes.com will appear.
So now type kerala recipes.com website name in google. then you can see many websites in which this website is submitted. Then browse each and every site and submit in the same websites. So soon you will see your website.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
can you make it clear, Sarala?
how to provide key words in our blogs?

Meera sandhu
No idea!!

Hope you have started writing blogs. :blink:

Give me the link if you have. :)

yes, 2 blogs
now onwards i will be busy with blogs...
let me post afew more data. Sure, I will give link of both - recipes and Kerala

Meera sandhu
Thank you said by: Sanjeev Gupta
Providing keywords in recipes blog is very difficult sandhya. You just need to keep on posting the recipes

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.