Basically, i'm a conventional artist. I learned everything from "HOW TO" series of Walter T. Foster. On this basis, i could learn Digital art too and learn the nuances and intricacies of Digital art. I use a Digital tablet and a Digital pen for drawing and Painting.
Any self learner like me in Boddunan community? I 'm interested to exchange my views with such self learners.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
  • Re: I'm a self-made Digital Artist

by » 8 years ago

Basically, i'm a conventional artist. I learned everything from "HOW TO" series of Walter T. Foster. On this basis, i could learn Digital art too and learn the nuances and intricacies of Digital art. I use a Digital tablet and a Digital pen for drawing and Painting.
    Any self learner like me in Boddunan community? I 'm interested to exchange my views with such self learners.

My hearty congratulations to this conventional artist. Much appreciate your talents.

Born to express, not to impress.
    http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/

by » 8 years ago

many congratulation to you Sir. And we are happy getting such talented person. No I am not but will like to see some of your creation.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

by » 8 years ago

many congratulation to you Sir. And we are happy getting such talented person. No I am not but will like to see some of your creation.

I hope he will share his innovative creatures with us. I would be the happiest person in the world, if he teaches me pencil,pen drawings, paintings....

by » 8 years ago

I hope he will share his innovative creatures with us. I would be the happiest person in the world, if he teaches me pencil,pen drawings, paintings....

No yaar you can learn digital only though it. :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

by » 8 years ago

No yaar you can learn digital only though it. :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

I won't say I have drawings. In my leisure times, i will be scribbling with my Black ball point on white A4 size paper.

by » 8 years ago

You can see a couple of my digital drawings in two of my recently published articles. I;ll be posting them as and when the necessity arises

by » 8 years ago

You can see a couple of my digital drawings in two of my recently published articles. I;ll be posting them as and when the necessity arises

Congratulations sir, I am eagerly expecting those things which are going to be published in near future.

by » 8 years ago

Yes Sir I have seen . I liked all very much and so I am saying it.
    My daughter learns painting and I have posted those in few days before.

by » 8 years ago

yes, I have seen one of your recent articles. Its pictures are so nice. Is it digital or pen sketch?

Meera sandhu

by » 8 years ago

yes, I have seen one of your recent articles. Its pictures are so nice. Is it digital or pen sketch?

I love pencil and pen (Black ball point pen) drawings. I am amazing at portraits. I don't how they draw portraits. Amazing ya!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.