Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
many congratulation to you Sir. And we are happy getting such talented person. No I am not but will like to see some of your creation.

I hope he will share his innovative creatures with us. I would be the happiest person in the world, if he teaches me pencil,pen drawings, paintings....

No yaar you can learn digital only though it. :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

I won't say I have drawings. In my leisure times, i will be scribbling with my Black ball point on white A4 size paper.

On the theme basing on my own quote, "The Kingdom Of wisdom is built with Books, not with Bricks", I made a Pen and ink drawing which will be too big for this place, I will certainly show my paintings drawn in different genres soon,
many congratulation to you Sir. And we are happy getting such talented person. No I am not but will like to see some of your creation.

I hope he will share his innovative creatures with us. I would be the happiest person in the world, if he teaches me pencil,pen drawings, paintings....

I won't say I have drawings. In my leisure times, i will be scribbling with my Black ball point on white A4 size paper.

On the theme basing on my own quote, "The Kingdom Of wisdom is built with Books, not with Bricks", I made a Pen and ink drawing which will be too big for this place, I will certainly show my paintings drawn in different genres soon,

Ram, you are a multi faceted personality. I thought that that you are conventional artist. But you are good at quotes too.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
[quote]Ram, you are a multi faceted personality. I thought that that you are conventional artist. But you are good at quotes too.[/quote]
Means????

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
I began learning self when I was hardly eleven years old. Then I learnt riding bicycle within half an hour during summer noon. Parents and others were surprised to see me suddenly riding bike when they woke up. I learnt English speaking by sheer practice within a few months when suddenly admitted in English medium school and I knew alphabets only. I learnt computer operating without any help and later internet also. I explained all this in my article 'My unique way of learning' in the site www.writing.com.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

That's the prelude to self-reliance. It gives a sense of achievement.
I began learning self when I was hardly eleven years old. Then I learnt riding bicycle within half an hour during summer noon. Parents and others were surprised to see me suddenly riding bike when they woke up. I learnt English speaking by sheer practice within a few months when suddenly admitted in English medium school and I knew alphabets only. I learnt computer operating without any help and later internet also. I explained all this in my article 'My unique way of learning' in the site www.writing.com.

it's the first step to self- reliance.
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
This is honor. You are unique.Till date I did not read here regarding any self learner people.
This is honor. You are unique.Till date I did not read here regarding any self learner people.

Except my degree, all other qualifications in the fields of Music or computer animation or advertising are learned on my own
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.