The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Sandhya Madam, Can you predict anyone's future? Multi faceted personality.

When Sandhya changed as a Astrologer.

Sandhya Are you doing Astrology as part time? ;) ;) ;)

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
Hi,
It is my first post here on the forum. I searched for the online data about the astrology and I read whatever was of my interest.
I have started to believe in the western astrology. They rely more on the sun sign of a person and according to the date of birth of a person one can know their sun sign. I am Sagittarius by the sun sign because I am born on 7th of December.
I judged the sun sign of 2-3 people according to their behavior correctly. It is not much difficult. Do you use the astrology in your social life?

Hi Sanjay, it is good to see your discussion here :) I am at times amazed at certain things that seem to come so very true in your life based on astrological predictions, however, I am still not sure whether to believe in it 100% or not believe...By the way Sanjay my son too is a sagittarian being born on December 1st :)

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Sanjay, If you want to say Thank you to anyone. Please use 'Thank you' option which is at left corner of the window (Below Submit Button) in stead of typing.

Please dont call me sir, Call me Rob or Robert. Can you See Thank you tab i your window? Use that one

You seem to have become a boddunan expert already !!! Please dont scare away a new member :P

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I never experience any astrology from any part of the world.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
Hi,
It is my first post here on the forum. I searched for the online data about the astrology and I read whatever was of my interest.
I have started to believe in the western astrology. They rely more on the sun sign of a person and according to the date of birth of a person one can know their sun sign. I am Sagittarius by the sun sign because I am born on 7th of December.
I judged the sun sign of 2-3 people according to their behavior correctly. It is not much difficult. Do you use the astrology in your social life?

While according you a warm welcome, I would like to say, I'm a non - believer of Astrology

I just closely examine people's nature and character whom I like most. I have found striking similarities among people belonging to same star.
Here, I have told many things about Boddunan friends...
Except Ronark, whatever I told was absolutely true, who believed me. You can ask any such member.
I used to get a lot of PMs that time :silly: :silly: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

For Ronark, I missed it by just 10 minutes......what I predicted for him was for the next star, born 10 minutes later his birth :huh: :huh: . Yet, with those conditions what I told about his character ...he said, it's right. But I felt, i missed somewhere :dry: :dry:

Meera sandhu
Sandhya Madam, I am much impressed. Please let me know your predictions about me.

Hi,
You seems to be a true believer of the astrology. I am sorry I didn't reply earlier because I was confused and didn't know much how to reply to anyone. I read a dating book some time later and they tell that astrology is an interesting thing for the ladies and they are attracted to it. I did not started here this topic to attract the ladies but I want to learn whatever I can learn about astrology. I have also found that there are similarities in the characters of the people born under the same sun sign.
I know in Vedic astrology the sun sign may differ from that in the western astrology but I think they have some similar predictions.

Thanks for sharing, Regards

I just closely examine people's nature and character whom I like most. I have found striking similarities among people belonging to same star.
Here, I have told many things about Boddunan friends...
Except Ronark, whatever I told was absolutely true, who believed me. You can ask any such member.
I used to get a lot of PMs that time :silly: :silly: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

For Ronark, I missed it by just 10 minutes......what I predicted for him was for the next star, born 10 minutes later his birth :huh: :huh: . Yet, with those conditions what I told about his character ...he said, it's right. But I felt, i missed somewhere :dry: :dry:

Run, take rest, run , take rest, run, take rest...................--->>>>>
But sanjay....
No arranged Hindu marriage happens without horoscope.....even if you believe or not!

Just check that thread.......everything discussed there....
why repeating same posts again????
http://www.boddunan.com/forum/11-general-discussions/204186-do-u-believe-in-astrology-and-predictions.html?limitstart=0
U can get a lot of information there.....

Meera sandhu
I am sure more than 99% of arranged marriage is fixed with horoscope. Even love marriage also, parents are eager to check horoscope compatibility.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.