The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
@ Usha Manohar

Thank you for the link, I looked for the Sagittarius page in there and it is nicely written.
In general they are jolly, witty, and friendly but if you ask me about myself, I think it is very difficult for anyone to judge themselves, even if you judge yourself then it will be difficult to convince everyone about yourself because you are not same for every one. Some people may find me a very serious person and others may find me a very jolly person, it depends upon compatibility among the two of us (In between I forgot to write that Sagittarius people sometimes are very much philosophical also).
I am a adventure lover, my parents never bought a bicycle for me because I never gave them the chance but when I earned money by myself I bought the motor-cycle a pair of skates and tried the first day I bought them, even if I never tried any of them earlier. I love the bike for so many reasons, even if it is cold these days but I still prefer it.
Sagittarius people love the freedom, if you try to bind them, they will run at a double speed than you are running behind them, so give them space and freedom in any relation, they will never leave you. Sagittarius people in general are good at academics.
Another trait of a Sagittarius is that they love to explore the things and they believe that the knowledge is power. So they want to know about every thing around them in a brief way. They are never interested in the details of a single tree but they look it as a jungle.
I will not write much but I am sure that you will understand my above lines very well if you are either a Leo or an Aries. Sagittarius are very much compatible with the Leo and Aries people, but in general they adjust good with every one.

Run, take rest, run , take rest, run, take rest...................--->>>>>
Thank you said by: usha manohar
@ Usha Manohar

Thank you for the link, I looked for the Sagittarius page in there and it is nicely written.
In general they are jolly, witty, and friendly but if you ask me about myself, I think it is very difficult for anyone to judge themselves, even if you judge yourself then it will be difficult to convince everyone about yourself because you are not same for every one. Some people may find me a very serious person and others may find me a very jolly person, it depends upon compatibility among the two of us (In between I forgot to write that Sagittarius people sometimes are very much philosophical also).
I am a adventure lover, my parents never bought a bicycle for me because I never gave them the chance but when I earned money by myself I bought the motor-cycle a pair of skates and tried the first day I bought them, even if I never tried any of them earlier. I love the bike for so many reasons, even if it is cold these days but I still prefer it.
Sagittarius people love the freedom, if you try to bind them, they will run at a double speed than you are running behind them, so give them space and freedom in any relation, they will never leave you. Sagittarius people in general are good at academics.
Another trait of a Sagittarius is that they love to explore the things and they believe that the knowledge is power. So they want to know about every thing around them in a brief way. They are never interested in the details of a single tree but they look it as a jungle.
I will not write much but I am sure that you will understand my above lines very well if you are either a Leo or an Aries. Sagittarius are very much compatible with the Leo and Aries people, but in general they adjust good with every one.

Me also sagittarus. Thanks for sharing about sagittarus.

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
@ Usha Manohar

I am glad you found the article useful, and I agree with those characteristtics you have mentioned about Sagittarians because my son is like that,like the free wind, cannot contain him LOL and by the way I am an Aries :)

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Hello Marry,
I am glad to meet you. Keep posting here, thanks for joining in.

My husband also sagittarus. My sister son also sagittarus.

I am more happy to know that, now it reinforces my belief. I must tell you that I enjoy the company of the Aries and Leo people in my working place also. I can talk about any topic to them and we enjoy it.
I believe in it more now because I think that we two also have a good understanding. Aries people are very much energetic and now I understand that how you are able to write such long articles.
@ Usha Manohar

I am glad you found the article useful, and I agree with those characteristtics you have mentioned about Sagittarians because my son is like that,like the free wind, cannot contain him LOL and by the way I am an Aries :)

I am more happy to know that, now it reinforces my belief. I must tell you that I enjoy the company of the Aries and Leo people in my working place also. I can talk about any topic to them and we enjoy it.
I believe in it more now because I think that we two also have a good understanding. Aries people are very much energetic and now I understand that how you are able to write such long articles.
@ Usha Manohar

I really am not sure whether there really is any scientific truth in Astrology, but it is nice to get evaluated through it...As for article writing I enjoy writing and can go on and on unless I stop myself, that's why some of my articles tend to be long,may be far too long...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Okay, so do you find that you all are having some similar personalities or anything similar among you?

Okay, so do you find that you all are having some similar personalities or anything similar among you?

is good if husband and wife both are in same rasi. please let me know.

We two are same blood group. B+

I know you might consider it too early to give you the examples from my family members but I don't have any problem if you don't mind to read.
I don't know the science too, but I have found it true for me till now. I will tell you the proof from my life, I am born to a Scorpion mother and a Virgo father and I think that is why that I was happy to leave the home at an age of 10. I never cried for home like my other mates. I had problem with the girl whom I proposed to be my girl friend in the college and later I found that she is a Cancer. After that I met a Leo girl and even after four years she is still my girl friend, no matter how many times we had fights and also we don't have a common academic ground but still we love to meet each other and I believe that we are going to marry each other. I didn't make her my girl friend after knowing her sun sign but I read about all this after I am already with her.
I can talk to my brother for a long time and we go well together because he is born on 21st November, that means his birthday is on a kusp. He is also having some personality traits of a Sagittarius.
@ Usha Manohar

I really am not sure whether there really is any scientific truth in Astrology, but it is nice to get evaluated through it...As for article writing I enjoy writing and can go on and on unless I stop myself, that's why some of my articles tend to be long,may be far too long...

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.