The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Honestly I am not an expert, whatever i have read is only for my own welfare but still I will write here whatever I have read about it.
Sagittarius and Sagittarius go well together, because they are both the similar personality, both love adventure and enjoy each other's company. Try to include some travel trips or outdoor activities together in your routines because you both love it. You love variety so don't hesitate to try different things.
Okay, so do you find that you all are having some similar personalities or anything similar among you?
My husband also sagittarus. My sister son also sagittarus.

is good if husband and wife both are in same rasi. please let me know.

We two are same blood group. B+

Run, take rest, run , take rest, run, take rest...................--->>>>>
Thank you said by: Mary
But Astrologer told to avoid same rasi marriage. is it right?

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
Mary same Rasi is good match. You should check whether the groom's or bride's horoscope ha any negative tendencies or not. You should also check the ashtakoot guna milan. It should be more than or equal to 18 points.
If any astrologer has suggested you to avoid same rasi then you can better opt for other combinations.
The best compatible combinations of bride's rasi from groom's rasi are 1,4,7,10. Same Rasi means house number 1. Just avoid it. Rest are good.
Thank you said by: Mary
Mary same Rasi is good match. You should check whether the groom's or bride's horoscope ha any negative tendencies or not. You should also check the ashtakoot guna milan. It should be more than or equal to 18 points.
If any astrologer has suggested you to avoid same rasi then you can better opt for other combinations.
The best compatible combinations of bride's rasi from groom's rasi are 1,4,7,10. Same Rasi means house number 1. Just avoid it. Rest are good.

Before marriage we did not check any Rasi. Because we are from the christian religion. After marriage only I come to know about that me and my husband are same rasi.

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/

You and your hsband are best friends. Rasi is nothing but the moon. Moon guides our heart. Your husband loves you by heart. He will never say anything which can hurt you.

Your sister's son would respect you and like you the most.
I know you might consider it too early to give you the examples from my family members but I don't have any problem if you don't mind to read.
I don't know the science too, but I have found it true for me till now. I will tell you the proof from my life, I am born to a Scorpion mother and a Virgo father and I think that is why that I was happy to leave the home at an age of 10. I never cried for home like my other mates. I had problem with the girl whom I proposed to be my girl friend in the college and later I found that she is a Cancer. After that I met a Leo girl and even after four years she is still my girl friend, no matter how many times we had fights and also we don't have a common academic ground but still we love to meet each other and I believe that we are going to marry each other. I didn't make her my girl friend after knowing her sun sign but I read about all this after I am already with her.
I can talk to my brother for a long time and we go well together because he is born on 21st November, that means his birthday is on a kusp. He is also having some personality traits of a Sagittarius.

Sanjay your mother would prefer your girl friend. If possible, introduce her with your mother. :P
Thank you said by: SANJAY KUMAR

Before marriage we did not check any Rasi. Because we are from the christian religion. After marriage only I come to know about that me and my husband are same rasi.

Actually marriages are made in heaven. We do match making just to know whether the couples are compatible to each other or not. Rest everything else remains the same. This procedure is done basically in case of arrange marriages. Horoscope can predict the past, present and future of any person. Hence horoscope match making was compulsory during Vedic age.
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani

Mary..I don't know about rasi......but know about stars only....

Every star has good and bad times......
Every star has shukran (best time), shani and kandaka shani(worst time, ends for 7 years)
My star is Makam...it's kandaka shani started in 24 ......so, still 31, everything against my desire.....
My husband's kandaka shani began in his 28, just 1.5 years after our marriage....still continuing
We two started share trading 1 year after our marriage.....
At that time, my kandaka shani was going on and his time was good. We got reasonable profit as well.
6 months later, his kandakashai began.........still going on.......
Both were in Kandakashani
Within 3-4 months we lost lakhs of money, within a flash..........still we have not retrieved that loss yet....
That's the problem......
If two persons are of same star, their rasi will be same. right?
So, during good phase of their star, they will get double benefits of being in same rasi. But when bad time comes, it will be double as well. But if husband and wife belongs to different stars, bad time of spouse will be balanced by the benefits of other person. Understood??????

When we two were in kandakasani, we had financial troubles as well and 2 years back, I got out of that bad phase. So, now his bad time is balanced by my good time.....
Though in loan, we bought 2 piece of land seeing as an investment just a few months back. So, we are recovering from our losses.
Also, 3 years back, I checked our horoscope from our jyothishi. We checked it two times.
He said, though my hubby's time is kandaka shani, one planet is showing mercy towards him and with his blessings, you will get home. He predicted that before his kandaka shani comes to an end, he will register land in his name, with home.
At that time, I felt it like a comedy as we were going through financial troubles.......
But he re-checked several times and repeated teh same time..
See, we now saw more than 100 plots......but only 2 of them had houses and we bought them as well. So, his predictions before 3 years has come true.
Now we are getting 6500 rs rent from those two homes as well.......
We are planning to build a home, before his kandakashahi ends.....My hubby also full time dreaming about a home :silly: for the past 6 months, as if a ghost has suddenly entered his body :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
I know you might consider it too early to give you the examples from my family members but I don't have any problem if you don't mind to read.
I don't know the science too, but I have found it true for me till now. I will tell you the proof from my life, I am born to a Scorpion mother and a Virgo father and I think that is why that I was happy to leave the home at an age of 10. I never cried for home like my other mates. I had problem with the girl whom I proposed to be my girl friend in the college and later I found that she is a Cancer. After that I met a Leo girl and even after four years she is still my girl friend, no matter how many times we had fights and also we don't have a common academic ground but still we love to meet each other and I believe that we are going to marry each other. I didn't make her my girl friend after knowing her sun sign but I read about all this after I am already with her.
I can talk to my brother for a long time and we go well together because he is born on 21st November, that means his birthday is on a kusp. He is also having some personality traits of a Sagittarius.
[quote="SANJAY KUMAR" post=301268.

Sanjay, it is good to know that you have found a steady girl friend :) , most Sagittarians tend to be very loyal and give it all with their relationships..Communication and understanding of human nature in fact is a very strong point according to their personality traits !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: SANJAY KUMAR
Okay, so do you find that you all are having some similar personalities or anything similar among you?

is good if husband and wife both are in same rasi. please let me know.

We two are same blood group. B+

I really am not sure about rasis being similar but the only complication that can happen with blood groups apparently and which i know of is Rh factor. If your husband is Rh neg and you are Rh positive , then that can be an issue.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.