The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I remember you told me once that you teach English to students, and if I see your posts here and also your articles they tell me that you are a doctor also. You know a lot about the health.
Okay, so do you find that you all are having some similar personalities or anything similar among you?
My husband also sagittarus. My sister son also sagittarus.

is good if husband and wife both are in same rasi. please let me know.

We two are same blood group. B+

I really am not sure about rasis being similar but the only complication that can happen with blood groups apparently and which i know of is Rh factor. If your husband is Rh neg and you are Rh positive , then that can be an issue.

Run, take rest, run , take rest, run, take rest...................--->>>>>
I remember you told me once that you teach English to students, and if I see your posts here and also your articles they tell me that you are a doctor also. You know a lot about the health.
Okay, so do you find that you all are having some similar personalities or anything similar among you?
My husband also sagittarus. My sister son also sagittarus.

is good if husband and wife both are in same rasi. please let me know.

We two are same blood group. B+

I really am not sure about rasis being similar but the only complication that can happen with blood groups apparently and which i know of is Rh factor. If your husband is Rh neg and you are Rh positive , then that can be an issue.

LOL, of course I am not a doctor Sanjay but have taken help from my sister and her husband who are both doctors Gynaecologist and pediatricians...we discuss a lot about all health related issues and I make notes as and when I fiind something interesting and useful...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

The topic was on genuineness or otherwise of astrology and whether future can be predicted on astrological basis. Views in favor and against have been expressed. Apparently, there is nothing more to add.

If astrological practice and prediction in individual cases is allowed, there is no end. Hence, this thread is blocked for further discussion.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.