When I thought of learning 3d Studio max, I approached a reputed computer educational institute and enquired about the course fee and the duration, the director of the institute said, the charges will be Rs. 50000 and the duration of the course is 6 months.. I felt the charges are high and the duration unreasonable.

I went straight to a book stall invested Rs. 2000 and bought 2 volumes of " Teach yourself 3ds max" and started working on 3dsmax.. With the books I bought and with the help of free tutorials on 3dsmax on the net, I gained proficiency in 3dsmax.in a span of 7 months.

Since then, i learned different skills in art and music with the help of "How to books". I not only saved a lot of money,but was able to know beyond the standard syllabi framed by the commercial computer institution
s.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Well Said Rambabu. Now -a-days Tutorials make us learning easy and interesting as well. If we have inter conectivity, it is too easy to achieve.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
This is same for me too.

I have done self study throughout my life. Books have taught me a lot. Many a times we find teachers teaching us wrong but books are correct. For further increasing knowledge, we have internet and library. We can increase our knowledge without any course fees.
Friends I have learned astrology myself through different sources as such.
there are books in USA that ends or proceeds with ".... for dummies" which i feel is really good and must be implemented even in India's library system

Swetha Shenoy
This is same for me too.

I have done self study throughout my life. Books have taught me a lot. Many a times we find teachers teaching us wrong but books are correct. For further increasing knowledge, we have internet and library. We can increase our knowledge without any course fees.
Friends I have learned astrology myself through different sources as such.

Books are more reliable than internet. I depend a lot on Libraries,
I too like any such self help and how to books, they make you think independently and do things ...with some practice you can become really good at doing things after a while..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Friends we should avoid some category of books. Those books are written to make people's mind a criminal. Such books cannot be our friend. Those books should be banned.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.