According to many educationists auto suggestion and positive thinking help increase one's creativity, boost one's self esteem and also overcome addictions...Mind power is immense and it can overcome any kind of mental block and obstacles...
Please add your own views..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
It is said that our mind has an immense power and we have not been able to tap it effectively, in fact we use only about 5-10% of its capacity that is because we have not been able to harness it well. I think by using auto suggestion we can definitely improve out creativity and mental abilities to a great extent.

I found an interesting and helpful article on this issue, would like to share it with you:
http://www.netplaces.com/self-hypnosis/business-and-success/enhance-creativity.htm

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

It is said that our mind has an immense power and we have not been able to tap it effectively, in fact we use only about 5-10% of its capacity that is because we have not been able to harness it well. I think by using auto suggestion we can definitely improve out creativity and mental abilities to a great extent.

I found an interesting and helpful article on this issue, would like to share it with you:
http://www.netplaces.com/self-hypnosis/business-and-success/enhance-creativity.htm

Excellent article Kalyani, there are also some other links that came with the article which are equally good :) ..I agree that most of the time we waste our mind power on unnecessary things instead of concentrating on getting out of it , what is actually beneficial to us as individuals.I attended a workshop which was really an eye opener..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

According to many educationists auto suggestion and positive thinking help increase one's creativity, boost one's self esteem and also overcome addictions...Mind power is immense and it can overcome any kind of mental block and obstacles...

Aso known as Self- hypnosis. was invented in the early 1840s by the Scottish physician and surgeon, James Braid, the founder of hypnotherapy.

Excellent article Kalyani, there are also some other links that came with the article which are equally good :) ..I agree that most of the time we waste our mind power on unnecessary things instead of concentrating on getting out of it , what is actually beneficial to us as individuals.I attended a workshop which was really an eye opener..

True Usha, we waste the power of our mind thinking about trivial things and not really using it to be creative. Perhaps, you could share what you learned with us here, or better still write an article on it!! It would be a good learning process for us too!

Thank you said by: usha manohar

True Usha, we waste the power of our mind thinking about trivial things and not really using it to be creative. Perhaps, you could share what you learned with us here, or better still write an article on it!! It would be a good learning process for us too!

Of course that is a good idea, will write an article since I have made some notes while I atended it, thanks for the suggestion Kalyani :)

Aso known as Self- hypnosis. was invented in the early 1840s by the Scottish physician and surgeon, James Braid, the founder of hypnotherapy.

Yes that's true, I guess self analysis too would come under the same category since they all have their base in introspection ..

Of course that is a good idea, will write an article since I have made some notes while I atended it, thanks for the suggestion Kalyani :)

It is for my own selfish gain, then I can just learn it form you without attending any workshop!!! :lol: Seriously, looking forward to reading yet another good article!!! :)

Thank you said by: usha manohar

Yes. Auto suggestion will help a person in the time of mental block. I too experienced in many projects. It will give me a hint in which way i should proceed further in my project.

Yes. Auto suggestion will help a person in the time of mental block. I too experienced in many projects. It will give me a hint in which way i should proceed further in my project.

Yes it can help in many ways, all that is required is to fine tune it so that it becomes easy for us to get into the habit of doing it easily without having to think about it..

Yes it can help in many ways, all that is required is to fine tune it so that it becomes easy for us to get into the habit of doing it easily without having to think about it..

The main advantage is it helps in focusing on the issue before you. And naturally leads to analyzing the things and see the things in real perspective. This is required to erase the mental blocks.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.