Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Dreams are nothing but creative ideas. If you make your dream become true, you have succeeded in your creativity idea. Keep dreaming and keep working. You will innovate and make new inventions and discover many things in the process.

Enjoy your dreams.
Dreams are nothing but creative ideas. If you make your dream become true, you have succeeded in your creativity idea. Keep dreaming and keep working. You will innovate and make new inventions and discover many things in the process.
Enjoy your dreams

@ rambabu - The main advantage is it helps in focusing on the issue before you. And naturally leads to analyzing the things and see the things in real perspective. This is required to erase the mental blocks.

I agree, The main purpose of auto suggestion is to erase any mental blocks so that we are clear about what our visions besides many other things...Dreams are very important in life , because without dreams we would not have a vision !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

According to many educationists auto suggestion and positive thinking help increase one's creativity, boost one's self esteem and also overcome addictions...Mind power is immense and it can overcome any kind of mental block and obstacles...
Please add your own views..

Yes. Auto suggestion will help a person in the time of mental block. I too experienced in many projects. It will give me a hint in which way i should proceed further in my project.

Yes it can help in many ways, all that is required is to fine tune it so that it becomes easy for us to get into the habit of doing it easily without having to think about it..

The main advantage is it helps in focusing on the issue before you. And naturally leads to analyzing the things and see the things in real perspective. This is required to erase the mental blocks.

That's true, mental blocks often stop an individual from growing and performing to his optimal level and this where auto suggestions, also called introspection helps...Of course introspection is only a step in the right direction ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

According to many educationists auto suggestion and positive thinking help increase one's creativity, boost one's self esteem and also overcome addictions...Mind power is immense and it can overcome any kind of mental block and obstacles...
Please add your own views..

Yes. Auto suggestion will help a person in the time of mental block. I too experienced in many projects. It will give me a hint in which way i should proceed further in my project.

Yes it can help in many ways, all that is required is to fine tune it so that it becomes easy for us to get into the habit of doing it easily without having to think about it..

The main advantage is it helps in focusing on the issue before you. And naturally leads to analyzing the things and see the things in real perspective. This is required to erase the mental blocks.

That's true, mental blocks often stop an individual from growing and performing to his optimal level and this where auto suggestions, also called introspection helps...Of course introspection is only a step in the right direction ..

Auto suggestion is nothing but commanding the sub conscious to suit to your advantages. It fortifies your mental abilities. It's a kind of meditation with little differences here and there.
Auto suggestion basically refers to the practice of administering suggestions to oneself to be able to communicate and influence the activities of the subconscious mind. Autosuggestion is a form of self-hypnosis developed by the French psychologist Emile Coue in the late 19th century and now being used extensively to get better performance...

Auto suggestion basically refers to the practice of administering suggestions to oneself to be able to communicate and influence the activities of the subconscious mind. Autosuggestion is a form of self-hypnosis developed by the French psychologist Emile Coue in the late 19th century and now being used extensively to get better performance...

I have experienced that autosuggestion works really great. Earlier I used to find it rather difficult to get up early in the morning, my mum once suggested to me that when I go to sleep at night, I should keep telling myself that I WILL get up at, say 6am, in the morning, keep repeating it a number of times until I fell asleep, and to my surprise, I woke up effortlessly all on my own at 6 am. Even now, when I have to get up at a certain hour, I use this autosuggestion technique! It works for me well.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I have experienced that autosuggestion works really great. Earlier I used to find it rather difficult to get up early in the morning, my mum once suggested to me that when I go to sleep at night, I should keep telling myself that I WILL get up at, say 6am, in the morning, keep repeating it a number of times until I fell asleep, and to my surprise, I woke up effortlessly all on my own at 6 am. Even now, when I have to get up at a certain hour, I use this autosuggestion technique! It works for me well.

Thats great kalyani , yes thats how it works...in simple language once you have made up your mind to do something you will do it no matter what ... :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.