Everybody knows that the quality of education of Government schools is not up to the mark. The Government recently announced a series of reforms aiming at maintaining its goodwill which involved punishing teachers who are on unauthorized absence, providing toilets to all Government schools, introduction of computers etc. But it is still not known how efficient Government schools currently are. Do you think the quality of Government schools has become better or worsened? :blink:

Mala Jaiswar
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
No, Government schools are always worse, they just pass the time. One teacher will be for 4 classes and remaining teachers always in leave.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Government schools are improving the look of the schools. Mostly the students are indisciplined. The study materials are misused by the staffs. Mid-day meal are also stolen.
Everybody knows that the quality of education of Government schools is not up to the mark. The Government recently announced a series of reforms aiming at maintaining its goodwill which involved punishing teachers who are on unauthorized absence, providing toilets to all Government schools, introduction of computers etc. But it is still not known how efficient Government schools currently are. Do you think the quality of Government schools has become better or worsened? :blink:

Not only schools. any job undertaken by the government is at its worst. The reason is lack of accountability.
No, Government schools are always worse, they just pass the time. One teacher will be for 4 classes and remaining teachers always in leave.

I don't know about others, but once i went here in school to setup a library for kids of govt. school. There was a big hall in which multiple classes were on, but teachers were putting their best efforts to teach them. Could have been different in different schools..

Life is a box of Chocolate, You never know what you gonna get.... :)
www.InstantKhichri.blogspot.in

I don't know about others, but once i went here in school to setup a library for kids of govt. school. There was a big hall in which multiple classes were on, but teachers were putting their best efforts to teach them. Could have been different in different schools..

There are and will be exceptions. The school you visited is good.

There are and will be exceptions. The school you visited is good.

Yups. I think so too.. Lets hope others also get same in no time.. No matter what condition gov.t is giving.

Life is a box of Chocolate, You never know what you gonna get.... :)
www.InstantKhichri.blogspot.in
the government should be strict toward the government job employees. then only worst repution towards the government jobs will go

It has definitely worsened...their state is pathetic with some schools having no basic facilities for the children or the teaching staff and running on a bare minimum faculty.In fact if they have any sense they should combine one or two village schools and provide better facilities instead of running too many schools with no facilities.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

There are many small villages near my town and i have not seen much changes in those schools. Still, lot of improvement is needed.

Want to make each day Accountable

There are many people who are well educated though they have studied in government schools

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.