Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
In Govt. school proper care is not given to the child.Once it came in the news about the Govt. school in Jharkhand where the teacher taught wrong spelling to the children and children are learning those things.Now what is the future of those children.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Recently there was a report about government schools having no proper toilet facilities and the teachers and students had to go into the nearby woods where there were wild cats and foxes which made them very frightened. the MLA concerned of course gave the standard response 'we will look into it ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Recently there was a report about government schools having no proper toilet facilities and the teachers and students had to go into the nearby woods where there were wild cats and foxes which made them very frightened. the MLA concerned of course gave the standard response 'we will look into it ...

That is a very sorry state of affairs! Too often we also hear about the teachers being not paid their salaries for almost 2 years in running and many such teachers have to work as common labourers to earn theirs bread, after putting in the required hours at the school.

Also whenever a government-conducted census or most recently, registration for the UID/ Aadhar card took place, it is the teachers who are having to do all that donkey work for no extra remuneration at that! How can we expect the teachers to spend some time teaching what matters to the students?

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Introduce English medium to Govt. schools. if so, idea may work.
otherwise, all schools will be closed very soon or later, particularly those aided schools

Meera sandhu

it seems everyone is complaining about bathrooms :blink:

i think, it's not an issue in Kerala schools. here, all people including low class want their kids to study in English medium.
that's why such public schools are 'endangered'

Meera sandhu
But no government school will get introduced by english. Government schools always will with the mother tongue

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

That is a very sorry state of affairs! Too often we also hear about the teachers being not paid their salaries for almost 2 years in running and many such teachers have to work as common labourers to earn theirs bread, after putting in the required hours at the school.

Also whenever a government-conducted census or most recently, registration for the UID/ Aadhar card took place, it is the teachers who are having to do all that donkey work for no extra remuneration at that! How can we expect the teachers to spend some time teaching what matters to the students?

I agree , even census and any other government related work is done by teachers connected to government schools for which other than a small daily allowance , they get no other remuneration. In fact , government teachers are supposed to have basic facilities when they are sent to teach in rural schools, which is of course never followed..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I agree , even census and any other government related work is done by teachers connected to government schools for which other than a small daily allowance , they get no other remuneration. In fact , government teachers are supposed to have basic facilities when they are sent to teach in rural schools, which is of course never followed..

Such kind of jobs should ideally be given to the educated and unemployed youth on temporary contract basis. The teachers should get the breather to do their own job and also they should be encouraged to work towards bettering their teaching skills and be provided with all the support and equipment they need. The lack of apathy where it comes to education is the main reason for such worrying state of affairs.

i think, it's not an issue in Kerala schools. here, all people including low class want their kids to study in English medium.

Kerala being a very small state such a thing may be possible but I have read reports saying that even there, there is a problem with lack of toilets in cities like Cochin and Calicut...this is there everywhere in our country, the statistics being different to different states..

Kerala being a very small state such a thing may be possible but I have read reports saying that even there, there is a problem with lack of toilets in cities like Cochin and Calicut...this is there everywhere in our country, the statistics being different to different states..

The toilets are the most neglected aspect in India, sanitation facilities are not at all considered important, the attitude is just go wherever you can and that is why women especially face a lot of problems while travelling. I find it really really shameful. So the same state of affairs exist in schools as well, not surprising at all.

Thank you said by: usha manohar
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.