Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
The greatest road-block to any efforts on the part of the government is the sense of security that a government job entails. You look at any institution which enjoys state patronage and see the state of affairs - all are the same! Insensitivity, arrogance and indolence are the common attributes which dominate the characters of all officials.

Above all lack of accountability and "Who cares " attitude.

So what we actually need is a iron fist to improve things...unless there is someone constantly monitoring nothing seems to work anywhere in India,people simply lack professionalism and discipline in work places..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

In anything any kind of change may occur but for government school there will be no change in their studies.

No there has been lots of changes in government schools but still they are still very much behind private schools. I think the gap in private and government schools is very wide and it seams that it can't be reduced so easily. :evil:

Yes, Always there is a gap between the private and government schools because of the management. Its just look like a gap between poor and rich.

But that gap is surely is increasing day by day government must try to reduce that gap by their own ways. :)
Everybody knows that the quality of education of Government schools is not up to the mark. The Government recently announced a series of reforms aiming at maintaining its goodwill which involved punishing teachers who are on unauthorized absence, providing toilets to all Government schools, introduction of computers etc. But it is still not known how efficient Government schools currently are. Do you think the quality of Government schools has become better or worsened? :blink:

I can say, The quality of Government schools is not good. It is becoming worst now-a-days. Instead of discussing good or bad, Let us discuss how to improve and make good.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
Robert improving means, every class should have one teacher. Instead of mother tongue, they should make it english medium. then most of the government schools get a good name

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Robert improving means, every class should have one teacher. Instead of mother tongue, they should make it english medium. then most of the government schools get a good name

Sarala mam, teaching in english will never improve the quality of government schools. We can teach english as a secondary language.

But i agree with you about the teacher recommendation. Also the class has to be regulated by having only 20 to 30 students not more than that.

Sarala. I have a doubt. How can you say the quality is so good if the medium of instruction is English? Countries like China have mother tongue as medium of instruction.

Robert, I dont know about china and all. Just see the English medium privates school children are very qualitative. but the government school no teacher, no proper education.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Robert, I dont know about china and all. Just see the English medium privates school children are very qualitative. but the government school no teacher, no proper education.

You can say private school. But I cant accept English medium is good. Regardless of the medium of instruction, Well equipped teachers and infra structures are needed for obtaining quality education.

You can say private school. But I cant accept English medium is good. Regardless of the medium of instruction, Well equipped teachers and infra structures are needed for obtaining quality education.

Also we need a revised well formed syllabus for the students. Also we need to improve the hospitality in government schools.

Also we need a revised well formed syllabus for the students. Also we need to improve the hospitality in government schools.

Most of the IAS officers are from Government schools. Their medium instruction was Tamil (from Tamilnadu) or their mother tongue only.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.