The year 2012 ended on a scary note where in we almost saw the end of humanity in the society. Some of us walked to the protests, some gave up the new year celebrations...everyone of us had anguish, fear and were saddened by the incident that became a nationwide cause. The cause of safety for women in our independent society.

Let us all take a pledge today that we will help the society become a better place to live in for every living being on this planet. We will not be mum spectators when we see some injustice happening around. We will do our bit as a citizen and more importantly as a human being with senses and feelings still alive.

Live in the present :)
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes now we should take oath to make India a corruption free country.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Thank you said by: Ashii
As long as the people allow the corruption to exist, it will certainly be there. The only chance we have to save our nation is to see to those who use their positions of power to fill their pockets on our cost and have fun. Perhaps, we should only let the people govern who wish to serve us well and truly and money not consideration for them. Corrupt people who are out to loot us and make money in the name of serving the nation surround us I agree with you when you say we should take it seriously and change the whole system with our earnest efforts.
We shall have to get rid of people who are on the top seats for taking advantage of poor people of this country. By collecting money in various ways and allowing, their children and brothers or whosoever matters our politicians and the political parties are doing nothing else. We should be able to select and send candidates depending upon their sincerity and their character and not their party affiliation and able to win elections on muscles power.I am feeling too bad since last few weeks and not finding any reason to celebrate new year thinking that this too may go the same way.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Yes we all should and, we should help the society in what ever way we can. Drop by drop makes ocean

http://beautytipsforflawlessskin.blogspot.com/

Yes.. It is duty of all people not only government.. We just can't sit and see all those things , we must protest them.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
Yes I have been a spectator many times but from today onward I take an oath that I would surely interfere in the incidents which I would feel I should may be that is one of the way we could avoid such incidents to happen. :blink:
Suni I agree with you hands down. Those who in real are capable of bringing in the change do not actually do anything except for building up their luxuries. Shedding a few tears before the Nation and giving assurances ..they are too good at faking it out!

Live in the present :)
Yes, time has,indeed, come to make our presence felt to espouse the cause of safety of women and all. As far as I am concerned I did not feel surprised but terribly shocked I was and I am still! If a female foetus not safe in a mother's womb - how can we expect safety of women in our society?
Yes, time has,indeed, come to make our presence felt to espouse the cause of safety of women and all. As far as I am concerned I did not feel surprise but terribly shocked I was and I am still! If a female foetus not safe in a mother's womb - how can we expect safety of women in our society?

Thats exactly what I was thinking ! There are probably more cases of infant killing than rape cases in India. When that is the case what measures can one take.Unless there is an attitude change right from the grass root level nothing much can be achieved here ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar, Ashii
A lot of things are pending in our country like removing unemployment, corruption, crimes against women etc. This is no easy task. But I hope this year goes better than the previous year in general.

Mala Jaiswar
Yes, time has,indeed, come to make our presence felt to espouse the cause of safety of women and all. As far as I am concerned I did not feel surprise but terribly shocked I was and I am still! If a female foetus not safe in a mother's womb - how can we expect safety of women in our society?

Thats exactly what I was thinking ! There are probably more cases of infant killing than rape cases in India. When that is the case what measures can one take.Unless there is an attitude change right from the grass root level nothing much can be achieved here ...

In a country where killing a female newborn child by drowning her in milk as a tradition , what else can we expect??? :blink: The truth is most Indian men, even now in the 21st century refuse to accept that a woman can be an independent person, emotionally as well as financially, who can think for herself and has a right to do things she may take pleasure in. It is this mentality that is the root cause of all these problems. Shockingly, a recent report by some NGOs show that now the ratio of women to men is roughly 700:1000, in some states the ratio of women is lower than 600! So what does this show? That we are on the way to wipe out the female species in India?? :blink: No wonder rapes keep happening!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: usha manohar, Ashii
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.