Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Robert, just say a few words in one or two lines. I can't read this essay. Say short please

Sandy. If you read that essay. You will start adoring her. I adore her humanity. Do you know about Christian Medical College located at Vellore?

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
Robert, just say a few words in one or two lines. I can't read this essay. Say short please

Sandy. If you read that essay. You will start adoring her. I adore her humanity. Do you know about Christian Medical College located at Vellore?

ya, why not?
Many of my relatives have got treatment from Vellore

Meera sandhu
Ida S. Scudder - Founder of Christian Medical College (CMC) Vellore.

Dr. Ida Sophia Scudder was a third-generation American medical missionary in India of the Reformed Church in America. She dedicated her life to the plight of Indian women and the fight against bubonic plague, cholera and leprosy.

The idea of starting a hospital came to Ida Sophia Scudder in the late 19th century, when Ida visited her medical missionary father, John Scudder, Jr., at his post in Tamil Nadu. One night, Ida was asked to help three women struggling in difficult childbirth. Custom prevented their husbands from accepting the help of a male doctor and, being untrained at that time, Ida could do nothing. The next morning she was shocked to learn that the women had died. She believed that it was a calling and a challenge set before her by God to begin a ministry dedicated to the health needs of the people of India, particularly women and children. Consequently, Ida went back to America, entered medical training and, in 1899, was one of the first women graduates of the Weill Medical College of Cornell University.

Christian Medical College and Hospital, Vellore (CMC Vellore) is one of the largest medical centres in India. And also CMC Vellore ranked 2nd top medical college in India next to AIIMS, Delhi. This century-old Christian institution was founded by Ida S. Scudder and is in the city of Vellore in the southern state of Tamil Nadu, India.

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9641]}

Rajesh Khanna the famous superstar of Hindi film industry who dies recently. :blink:
rajesh_khanna-1-650x700-2008-12-15.jpg (You do not have access to download this file.)
@Sanjeev
You haven't add any information about this great actor of Silver screen. Through Aradhana, he got the title of "First Superstar of Indian Screen". The movie was released in 1969 and most surprisingly he passed away at 69.
let me post a picture also

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9649]}
amit.jpg (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu
let me play again.....where Rajesh Khanna era ends, Amitabh Bachchan era begins :cheer: :cheer:

Till now he remains as a charismatic power and style icon on Silver screen. This angry young man has ruled millions of hearts and still now, he holds the record of maximum awards in National Award Category for best actor along with Kamal Hassan and Mammootty

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9650]}

Meera sandhu
Thank you said by: RobertP
Naomi Cambell - A super model. :)
Naomi_Campbell_Cannes_cropped.jpg (You do not have access to download this file.)
Naomi Cambell - A super model. :)

More information about Naomi Cambell alongwith her picture could have been addded by Sanjeev.

Naomi Campbell (born 22 May 1970) is a British model. Scouted at the age of 15, she established herself among the top three most recognizable and in-demand models of the late 1980s and early 1990s and she was one of six models of her generation declared "supermodels" by the fashion world. Her personal life is widely reported, particularly her relationships with prominent men—including boxer Mike Tyson, Badr Jafar and actor Robert De Niro and several highly-publicised convictions for assault.

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9651]}
250px-Lara_Dutta.jpg (You do not have access to download this file.)

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
Lara Dutta....Miss India and Miss Universe 2000. After that India has never won a Miss world/Miss Universe title.
She married Mahesh Bhupathi and now enjoying a family life with her baby

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9652]}

Meera sandhu
I think her name is Lara Dutta. She played some heroin roles in few tamil movies. Do you know this? Now it is turn to paly the game with the alphabet "A".

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
I think her name is Lara Dutta. She played some heroin roles in few tamil movies. Do you know this? Now it is turn to paly the game with the alphabet "A".

Ya Ya sorry. I will edit my post.
Now add a personality's name starting with 'A'

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.