Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Daniel Radcliffe - an English actor. He is best known for his role as Harry Potter in the Harry Potter film series.

Evonne Goolagong Cawley, is an Australian former World No. 1 female tennis player.
Thank you said by: Adityaa, RobertP
Yashwant Sinha - an Indian politician. He is a senior leader of the Bharatiya Janata Party.
Thank you said by: RobertP
Asha Bhonsle - The most mellifluous and versatile singer par excellence!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Yashwant Sinha - an Indian politician. He is a senior leader of the Bharatiya Janata Party.

Annamacharya, famous poet saint of Andhra.he has written thousands of songs in praise of Venkatewara,known as Annamacharya Keertanalu.

Annamacharya, famous poet saint of Andhra.he has written thousands of songs in praise of Venkatewara,known as Annamacharya Keertanalu.

A is already taken if you would care to read the post above! It is a request to you and all to read the latest post before posting your replies!

Thank you said by: Adityaa

Edwin Lutyens - British architect. He had played an important role in designing and building New Delhi. So New Delhi is also known as "Lutyens' Delhi".
Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar, RobertP

Edwin Lutyens - British architect. He had played an important role in designing and building New Delhi. So New Delhi is also known as "Lutyens' Delhi".

Sonakshi Sinha, the current leading actress of Bollywood!

Ashwin Sanghi - an Indian author. He is the author of three bestselling novels, The Rozabal Line, Chanakya's Chant and The Krishna Key. His books come under thriller and fiction genre.
Ashwin Sanghi - an Indian author. He is the author of three bestselling novels, The Rozabal Line, Chanakya's Chant and The Krishna Key. His books come under thriller and fiction genre.

Iftekhar Khan, a character actor in Bollywood films, best known for his roles as police officers.
Nagesh.jpg (You do not have access to download this file.)

Iftekhar Khan, a character actor in Bollywood films, best known for his roles as police officers.

Nagesh - Tamil actor well known comedian. He worked as a clerk in the Indian Railways. Most of us do not know this.

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10858]}

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.