The topic is locked.
Rules

1. Add a new letter to the given word to form a new word. It can be arranged in any manner
For example :-If the given word is BED, you can add A and make BEAD or add T and make DEBT
2. Keep adding only one new letter into the previous word, and REARRANGE all the letters to form a new word.
3. The purpose of this game Game is to create as long a word as possible !
4. We can refer to Webster's online Dictionary when in doubt.
5. Once the word has reached its size-limit , one can start the game with another two or three letter meaningful word and then keep on adding letters to make new words.

I will start the game now with the word DO

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Nice game Usha, this will really make our brains work!

I will add P to so it now reads,

POD

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: usha manohar
Rules

1. Add a new letter to the given word to form a new word. It can be arranged in any manner
For example :-If the given word is BED, you can add A and make BEAD or add T and make DEBT
2. Keep adding new letters into the previous word, and REARRANGE all the letters to form a new word.
5. Once the word has reached its size-limit , one can start the game with another two or three letter meaningful word and then keep on adding letters to make new words.

Added G. that is DOG

POD

I add E to make it DOPE :P

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Rules

2. Keep adding new letters into the previous word, and REARRANGE all the letters to form a new word.

Added G. that is DOG

Cross connection Rambabuji, please add on again, hope you dont mind,,,, The new owrd is DOPE

POD

I will add R to make it DOPER

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Iam adding s - doper (plural dopers)

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/

POD

@ Mary - DOPERS

I am adding a N to make PONDERS

POD

PROBED
I will start another word IF, please add on....

I will start another word IF, please add on....

FIT
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.