{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10570]}
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

these milk are not for general use.
I only knew about soya and coconut milk other than the regular one, so many other types exist and all are so expensive too! :blink:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I think hemp is barred in some countries. Then how will it be possible to have its milk? And an item like cashew milk is not be cheap for sure.
I think hemp is barred in some countries. Then how will it be possible to have its milk? And an item like cashew milk is not be cheap for sure.

Hemp is indeed barred in some countries but its processed milk does not contain the psychoactive substances that are found in its other byproducts including marijuana. So I don't think it is banned anywhere, in fact it is now being marketed more than soya milk as soya milk is harder to digest than hemp milk.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Not aware of so many varieties of milk ! I am sure they are all very nutritious in their own way ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

In Imphal, many people uses a kind of rice milk. When cooking rice in a pot, they would take out the liquid after the rice has been almost cooked. Small children, particularly the infants are fed with it. It is considered very nutritious. However, here people make such rice milk only from the locally grown rice variety as they have more starch content.
In Kerala we mostly use coconut milk but I am not familiar with the other varieties of the milk.

“In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay an invincible summer.”
In Kerala we mostly use coconut milk but I am not familiar with the other varieties of the milk.

Coconut milk is used in curries and sweets in all the South Indian states since the coastal areas are filled with coconut trees. Cashew nuts too are ground with a little milk or curds and used for curries ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Coconut milk is used in curries and sweets in all the South Indian states since the coastal areas are filled with coconut trees. Cashew nuts too are ground with a little milk or curds and used for curries ..

True. In AP coconut milk is used extensively in different forms.As you mentioned entire coastal Andhra has a rich crop of Coconut trees..
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.