The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
If we look into the side of Children,over pressure is not good at all.But if we consider parent's side,they are giving pressure for the goodness of their children only.With reference to all messages received before,i think little amount of pressure is good.Over pressure on Children is not good.But in the sense of little pressure,up to what extent it goes?

Pressure is never good because it is negative force, what is required is to make them realie their responsibilities and make them do their daily work while you monitor and guide them...pressure is a wrong word to use when we talk about children, it never works, even if it does it may not make the individual complete because he or she too would end up pressurising people !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Rakhi Yadav, chinmoymukherjee
If we look into the side of Children,over pressure is not good at all.But if we consider parent's side,they are giving pressure for the goodness of their children only.With reference to all messages received before,i think little amount of pressure is good.Over pressure on Children is not good.But in the sense of little pressure,up to what extent it goes?

Making the child realize its own worth by pointing out the niche in the child and by providing the most needed congenial atmosphere for the child to grow in its most natural way will yield rich dividends.
Instead of delivering long lectures about what the child is ought to do, if the parents set an example, it creates miracles.

Pressure is never good because it is negative force, what is required is to make them realie their responsibilities and make them do their daily work while you monitor and guide them...pressure is a wrong word to use when we talk about children, it never works, even if it does it may not make the individual complete because he or she too would end up pressurising people !

Pressure ironically produces results which erring parents are forced to accept ultimately and most painfully that they never prepare themselves for!! I can instantly recall an incident happening in West Bengal. A father in his madness to see his son becoming a first-rate cricketer, killed his son in his training!! That sums it up!!

Pressure ironically produces results which erring parents are forced to accept ultimately and most painfully that they never prepare themselves for!! I can instantly recall an incident happening in West Bengal. A father in his madness to see his son becoming a first-rate cricketer, killed his son in his training!! That sums it up!!

That's horrible!!! :blink: Also, the many instances we read about children committing suicides because they were unable to cope with studies, achieve desired grades etc. in all such cases I would blame the parents for putting pressure on the children!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

That's horrible!!! :blink: Also, the many instances we read about children committing suicides because they were unable to cope with studies, achieve desired grades etc. in all such cases I would blame the parents for putting pressure on the children!

I personally know of another tragedy which struck one family in my neighborhood some 20 years back. A father who was very successful in his profession similarly set sights for his only son very high and the talented son of just 13 years responded to the cruel regimen of the father and started producing fairly promising results both in academics and sports but a point came when he could not take any more. The fateful day came when he hanged himself in the toilet!!! Life for his surviving father became all the more terrible, he left his profession and withdrew himself completely from his familiar world. I still can not forget his remorseful face which I saw almost regularly till his untimely end caused by cancer!

I personally know of another tragedy which struck one family in my neighborhood some 20 years back. A father who was very successful in his profession similarly set sights for his only son very high and the talented son of just 13 years responded to the cruel regimen of the father and started producing fairly promising results both in academics and sports but a point came when he could not take any more. The fateful day came when he hanged himself in the toilet!!! Life for his surviving father became all the more terrible, he left his profession and withdrew himself completely from his familiar world. I still can not forget his remorseful face which I saw almost regularly till his untimely end caused by cancer!

Thats really touching ! There are so many such incidents which should be an eye opener for other parents, but other than a few who try to correct themselves, the vast majority of them are still focused only on fulfilling their wishes through their children! and what a painful burden that is for the children ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

That is so very sad! An entire family torn to pieces due to one man's unhealthy ambitions!!! :blink: :blink: Why do not people realize this simple thing that every child is different with different capabilities and that they are meant for doing something unique to themselves?

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Yes.Each Child has unique capability.Many parents doesn't know to identify that.Only some of them identifies the talent of their child like Sachin or Dhoni's parent.
Yes.Each Child has unique capability.Many parents doesn't know to identify that.Only some of them identifies the talent of their child like Sachin or Dhoni's parent.

As long as the parents' attitude of making the children in to Money making machines continues, this trend of forcing the children, ignoring their child's ambitions and aspirations will go unabated.
I agree with you sir.Parents are using their children as money making machines.I think not only parents schools also doing the same.Parents are approaching that type of result oriented schools scoring state ranks.This makes the schools to get more income.Finally schools are meant for money making not giving education.
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.