The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I see a lot of children whose parents are highly qualified professionals, falling back in studies and generally not doing well in life! We have a couple of examples in our own family and you feel sorry for the parents who feel disillusioned ! It is a combination of many factors that come together to make the students lose interest in studies and also lose their focus and parents have to take the blame for it to a great extent !

I remembered one of my student of grade 4 is so good in every field including the studies also but he is unable to score good rank in the class the reason I found behind this is his parents both are on good post and forced him to score top marks in the class although he was scoring good marks but they want him to be the Ist ranker in the class, they used to compare the answer sheets of the topper and at same show the copies to him make him realise his mistake and he has no answer to this....he just felt nervous and speechless....

This goes to show that although the parents are in good posts, they dont have the sensitivity nor the intelligence to handle their child ..They will in time make him lose interest in studies if they continue with this attitude, I too have come across such parents who are constantly pressurising childern to study...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I see a lot of children whose parents are highly qualified professionals, falling back in studies and generally not doing well in life! We have a couple of examples in our own family and you feel sorry for the parents who feel disillusioned ! It is a combination of many factors that come together to make the students lose interest in studies and also lose their focus and parents have to take the blame for it to a great extent !

I remembered one of my student of grade 4 is so good in every field including the studies also but he is unable to score good rank in the class the reason I found behind this is his parents both are on good post and forced him to score top marks in the class although he was scoring good marks but they want him to be the Ist ranker in the class, they used to compare the answer sheets of the topper and at same show the copies to him make him realise his mistake and he has no answer to this....he just felt nervous and speechless....

This goes to show that although the parents are in good posts, they dont have the sensitivity nor the intelligence to handle their child ..They will in time make him lose interest in studies if they continue with this attitude, I too have come across such parents who are constantly pressurising childern to study...

Actually these sort of parents want their child to the best among all..as they are not aware of the disadvantages and they really don't want to know I as a teachers I had tried to make them understand but after all I have to mind my own business and he is their bachha I can only pray for him.....

Actually these sort of parents want their child to the best among all..as they are not aware of the disadvantages and they really don't want to know I as a teachers I had tried to make them understand but after all I have to mind my own business and he is their bachha I can only pray for him.....

seeing all this, it appears to me,parents should be sent to school before their children.

seeing all this, it appears to me,parents should be sent to school before their children.

Well said ! most of the parents need to go back to learn basics before they begin rearing their children, some of them are so immature that it is unbelievable ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

Hehehehe :laugh: :laugh:

Well said sir!! actually parents should sent to school.........but they don't want ton understand......they just wants grades and want their kid on the top...

Well said sir!! actually parents should sent to school.........but they don't want ton understand......they just wants grades and want their kid on the top...

expecting from your kid to score better in the exams is obvious but over expecting from your kid when you know the capability of your kid is something what I would say is wrong. Parents should understand it.

expecting from your kid to score better in the exams is obvious but over expecting from your kid when you know the capability of your kid is something what I would say is wrong. Parents should understand it.

They have left not much choice for you but to expect as good marks as possible. The cut-offs have gone too high for admission in different courses.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Wisdom lies in knowing the strength and weakness of the child and acting suitably.
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
First we have to study our child well and know about their interest and let them go according to their interest. But we should not force them to study and score marks like a machine

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

That's right Suny cut off these days is going so high kids having low score don't get admissions in the colleges so parents if expect high scores from their kids is not a wrong thing but they just not expect they should also work on it so that their kid may score high in the exams. :)
Thank you said by: suni51
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.