Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Not just for women, for every human, she is an inspiration. This is called true champion and fighter :)

Her beauty lies in her courage. Her undaunted and strong will
Her looks are only a part of it, the poor woman has many more diabilities as well since hers is a rare case where she was born pre maturely and has no body fat which is found only in two other cases in the world. DSghe needs to eat double the amount of what other normal people eat to keep her fit !
Hats off to her and the medical yeam that is helping her and also the country she was born in which made her what she is inspite of all the adversities...
I still dont understand how anyone can be called ugliest, what is the yardstick? and who is to judge what is beauty and what is ugliness ?

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Ashii
Her looks are only a part of it, the poor woman has many more diabilities as well since hers is a rare case where she was born pre maturely and has no body fat which is found only in two other cases in the world. DSghe needs to eat double the amount of what other normal people eat to keep her fit !
Hats off to her and the medical yeam that is helping her and also the country she was born in which made her what she is inspite of all the adversities...
I still dont understand how anyone can be called ugliest, what is the yardstick? and who is to judge what is beauty and what is ugliness ?

True. 'Ugly' is a relative term. Its not absolute. Very few know about this fact.
I don't think ugliness has any relation with the brain. I know one has to have lots of courage and patience to emerge as a winner when you know every one is going to watch you and will talk about you. Hats of to her. :)

Not ugliness but inferiority complex has relation with brain. You are okay till somebody tells you something. Once I got my foot injured. But I wept only when somebody told me. Then I was a small child only.

Yes inferiorty complex definitely has relation with the brain and one has to be patient enough to listen to the comments of people and don't let them effect on the mind. This lady actually might have ignored people who would have taunted her but really it needs lots of guts to do that. :)
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
Its all her uglyness and suffering made her to achieve something in her life. We have to learn from her that what ever comes in our life we have to take it positively.
Its all her uglyness and suffering made her to achieve something in her life. We have to learn from her that what ever comes in our life we have to take it positively.

Accept yourself. That itself adds beauty that lasts forever.
Branded as the World's Ugliest Woman she fought all the odds and graduated, build a career for herself, wrote books and is motivating others too.

Read more about her here-

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lizzie_Vel%C3%A1squez

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10696]}

For her mother she is most beautiful daughter of world.
Branded as the World's Ugliest Woman she fought all the odds and graduated, build a career for herself, wrote books and is motivating others too.

Don't you think that's more than enough ?

I think I am not crossing limits. I think for a mother her kids are beautiful one.

Absolutely yes. That is more than sufficient.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.