Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
No child is ugly for her mother. It is only some little wise people who look down on others and brand them as ugly.

Live in the present :)
No child is ugly for her mother. It is only some little wise people who look down on others and brand them as ugly.

True. Those who fail to appreciate the real beauty in a person are the real ugly ones.
Thank you said by: Ashii
Her looks are only a part of it, the poor woman has many more diabilities as well since hers is a rare case where she was born pre maturely and has no body fat which is found only in two other cases in the world. DSghe needs to eat double the amount of what other normal people eat to keep her fit !
Hats off to her and the medical yeam that is helping her and also the country she was born in which made her what she is inspite of all the adversities...
I still dont understand how anyone can be called ugliest, what is the yardstick? and who is to judge what is beauty and what is ugliness ?

True. 'Ugly' is a relative term. Its not absolute. Very few know about this fact.

No yardstick to decide beauty of ugliness. It depends on person to person. some one may be ugly for one and same may be beautiful for another.

True. Those who fail to appreciate the real beauty in a person are the real ugly ones.

Real beauty is not skin deep.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.