Since the last few years we have seen that many schools and colleges have sprung up in India. Some of them are offering quality education and courses and claim to be at par with international standards. But still many students prefer to go abroad for studies. Do you think the quality of education has become better or deteriorated since the last few years? I think it has become better.

Mala Jaiswar
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Since the last few years we have seen that many schools and colleges have sprung up in India. Some of them are offering quality education and courses and claim to be at par with international standards. But still many students prefer to go abroad for studies. Do you think the quality of education has become better or deteriorated since the last few years? I think it has become better.

I'm of the opinion that the quality of education has deteriorated.

I'm of the opinion that the quality of education has deteriorated.

In India education is state matter. I think education has dereriorated in my state Rajasthan.

To my opinion education has really deteriorated. Very few schools have better education system.

To my opinion education has really deteriorated. Very few schools have better education system.

Most of schools and collage are not education center. They are business centers.

Most of schools and collage are not education center. They are business centers.

The quality of education has gone up but most private colleges are not sticking to the rules. The students and parents have started to know the fact and that is the reason most colleges are not getting enough students forcing them to closing down many courses. Therefore only colleges providing good education would survive, rest will either close down or improve their quality.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

The quality of education has gone up but most private colleges are not sticking to the rules. The students and parents have started to know the fact and that is the reason most colleges are not getting enough students forcing them to closing down many courses. Therefore only colleges providing good education would survive, rest will either close down or improve their quality.

Weight of the books has gone up. School fees soared. but not an iota of standard has gone up.

A recent case in the exams conducted by KSOU, Karnataka state open university will illustrate well about the sorry state of affairs in our education system. A candidate was asked to pay Rs. 500 by the Authorities at the exam centre to allow her copying. She refused. And she was manhandled and thrown out of the exam hall.

Now its up to you to judge the condition of Indian education system.
I was not talking about school level but higher education in our country. If you think we can go back to old days when we had a single book and black wooden slate or plane slate to work with, that seems a little far fetched one.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I was not talking about school level but higher education in our country. If you think we can go back to old days when we had a single book and black wooden slate or plane slate to work with, that seems a little far fetched one.

Deterioration of standards is there in all levels of education.The example i quoted in the thread above happened in a Post graduate exam centre in Bangalore.
Education level in terms of facilities available for higher education has increased. There is mushroom growth of schools, colleges and professional courses. However, it is true that our institutions still do not conform to international standards. There is need to look at this aspect as well.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.