Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Education level in terms of facilities available for higher education has increased. There is mushroom growth of schools, colleges and professional courses. However, it is true that our institutions still do not conform to international standards. There is need to look at this aspect as well.

Facilities will not raise the Quality of education. An AC room and a multistoried complex will not contribute in raising the educational values.
I was not talking about school level but higher education in our country. If you think we can go back to old days when we had a single book and black wooden slate or plane slate to work with, that seems a little far fetched one.

Education standard at school and higher level education both are poor. Owner of engineering and MBA collages are politicians or big businessmen. The only aim of these are earning money and not quality education. My son is B.Tec. (IT) but he is struggling for job for last 2 years. It is right that it is not possible to had single book and black wooden slate but it is also not fair that school adm makes books source of earning. They recomand book of publisher who paid them higher commission.
I think the quality of education in present times has gone up. I remember in our times the education was limited to books but now a days in school students are motivated to participate in co-curricular activities too. I say this as every month I have to prepare my kids for competition in school like debate,drawing,sports etc which I don't remember we were when we were in school. :evil:
I think the quality of education in present times has gone up. I remember in our times the education was limited to books but now a days in school students are motivated to participate in co-curricular activities too. I say this as every month I have to prepare my kids for competition in school like debate,drawing,sports etc which I don't remember we were when we were in school. :evil:

It is right but it is only is private schools. And private schools charge enough for these activities.

It is right but it is only is private schools. And private schools charge enough for these activities.

Even in government schools teachers are lot more disciplined unlike in the past when they don't used to teach students just used to come to school for sake of attendance and salary. :evil:

Even in government schools teachers are lot more disciplined unlike in the past when they don't used to teach students just used to come to school for sake of attendance and salary. :evil:

I remember my block level primary school teacher who used to teach 2-3 classes at a time and slept whole day and even asking students to massage his feet or be prepared for canning.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I remember my block level primary school teacher who used to teach 2-3 classes at a time and slept whole day and even asking students to massage his feet or be prepared for canning.

And in villages, teachers do many jobs during their working hours. He works as a doctor, as a letter delivery man so on.

And in villages, teachers do many jobs during their working hours. He works as a doctor, as a letter delivery man so on.

This practice is not in my area. Teachers are not required to do these works. But some school have one teacher for 100 students. This teacher is HM. clerk and helper. Indeed in villages students are not interested in study and teachers are not interested in teaching. Student came to school for midday meal and teacher to mark attendance.

But now the time has changed government teachers are now lot more disciplined as they used to be in the past. :)

But now the time has changed government teachers are now lot more disciplined as they used to be in the past. :)

no I am not agree. Nothing is changes. Most of teachers like bunks.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.