Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I don't think distance learning courses are as good as regular courses. I see lots of people do MBA courses from Symbosis,IGNOU,IMT etc but don't think one can get a good job on the basis of only these courses as already there are lots of people who are unemployed after doing regular courses too. :evil:
Distance education is good for one who is working. IGNOU is a very good institution. We have to compulsorily attend classes, write assignments only then we can attend the examination. And exams are not so easy at IGNOU, you have to work hard to score good marks.
I have also come through some institutions where they help for examinations also. Such type of institutions are worthless.

Above all IGNOU's degrees and diploma courses are recognized by all the leading universities of the world .IGNOU is doing a commendable job.

Degrees and diploma from any recongnize institution recongnize by most of univercites. Most of students are doing C.A., C.S and ICWA by distance education.
Distance education is good for one who is working. IGNOU is a very good institution. We have to compulsorily attend classes, write assignments only then we can attend the examination. And exams are not so easy at IGNOU, you have to work hard to score good marks.
I have also come through some institutions where they help for examinations also. Such type of institutions are worthless.

Above all IGNOU's degrees and diploma courses are recognized by all the leading universities of the world .IGNOU is doing a commendable job.

Degrees and diploma from any recongnize institution recongnize by most of univercites. Most of students are doing C.A., C.S and ICWA by distance education.

A couple of IAS toppers in my place never attended a college. They earned their degrees through distance education system and then appeared for IAS
I don't think distance learning courses are as good as regular courses. I see lots of people do MBA courses from Symbosis,IGNOU,IMT etc but don't think one can get a good job on the basis of only these courses as already there are lots of people who are unemployed after doing regular courses too. :evil:

You probably forgot to mention Sikkim Manipal, some corporates do not accept applications from distant learners but it's good to increase knowledge and have a degree, 'just in case'

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You probably forgot to mention Sikkim Manipal, some corporates do not accept applications from distant learners but it's good to increase knowledge and have a degree, 'just in case'

It appears that distance learning is more appropriate for employed persons who wish to enhance their qualification. This does not disturb their exiting job. The additional qualification helps to get promotion and better opportunities. Also there are some organizations that make it obligatory to acquire certain qualifications for promotion. For example, Cost accountancy exam of Institute of Cost and works accountants of India is obligatory in many organizations for promotion to higher posts in accountancy.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

It appears that distance learning is more appropriate for employed persons who wish to enhance their qualification. This does not disturb their exiting job. The additional qualification helps to get promotion and better opportunities. Also there are some organizations that make it obligatory to acquire certain qualifications for promotion. For example, Cost accountancy exam of Institute of Cost and works accountants of India is obligatory in many organizations for promotion to higher posts in accountancy.

Yes, it's both convenient and caters to the needs of those who aspire for higher posts in the departments where they work.
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

Yes, it's both convenient and caters to the needs of those who aspire for higher posts in the departments where they work.

I agree to this point that adding to knowledge helps one rise in his carrier.

My diploma in advertising earned through distance education placed me in a good position in the sphere of Advertising field,

My diploma in advertising earned through distance education placed me in a good position in the sphere of Advertising field,

There are certain fields and companies who take expertise and experience before degrees, you know your job so you do not need any degrees.

Yes these courses are appropriate for the people who are already working as these courses increase their knowledge without effecting their job. :blink:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.