Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
The qualification of cost accountancy and company secretaryship also add promotion chances in related jobs.

I studied for a course in Advertising through IGNOU and its weekly study centers and I was given 2 increments in a steel major.
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
I did MCA from IGNOU and I attend classes on friday to sunday on evening. I also attend practical classes.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

I did MCA from IGNOU and I attend classes on friday to sunday on evening. I also attend practical classes.

That's a good thing you have done. IGNOU distance education is as good as a regular university education. Added advantage is you can study in a leisurely way. It has a huge infrastructure and its ever ready to clear your doubts.

That's a good thing you have done. IGNOU distance education is as good as a regular university education. Added advantage is you can study in a leisurely way. It has a huge infrastructure and its ever ready to clear your doubts.

That is the difference in between Open university and distance learning. Open universities provide you centers in your city while distance learning provide only lessons by post. IGNOU is in fact an open university.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

DSL (Distance Learning Education) is good when distance becomes a barrier for learning. There are some people who can't go to educational institutions regularly. Those persons can make use of distance learning education.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
RobertP wrote:

DSL (Distance Learning Education) is good when distance becomes a barrier for learning. There are some people who can't go to educational institutions regularly. Those persons can make use of distance learning education.

Most universities have external education department, where anyone with the required minimum qualification can pursue their higher education. I did my post graduation through Bangalore university,b after I was married and had my first child . You get study material and library cards for universities close to your own home. It is not easy though since you miss out on coaching. But it s challenging ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Theoretically, Distance learning is good as it gives knowledge but practically speaking the implication of such knowledge is very less. Distance learning is actually quite boring and one has to work harder than those who opt regular courses.  

shampasaid

There are advantages and  disadvantages in Disadvantages education.

One can set his/her own pace of study.

Often costs less than a full time Degree.

Disadvantages are, one will feel loneliness and isolation.

Anyhow , Distance education is challenging

@ Shampa there is nothing boring about external r long distance learning because it will be taken up only by those who are interested in wanting to study further ..

Rambabs post is atrocious and hilarious esp his reference to loneliness and isolation, what can one say ? ..before he edits and changes his post let me quote it here ..one more of his  Monday morning point grabber !

by  » 5 hours ago

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:

@ Shampa there is nothing boring about external r long distance learning because it will be taken up only by those who are interested in wanting to study further ..

Rambabs post is atrocious and hilarious esp his reference to loneliness and isolation, what can one say ? ..before he edits and changes his post let me quote it here ..one more of his  Monday morning point grabber !

by  » 5 hours ago

But we must hand it to him that he never lets boredom set in! flushedjoy

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.