The word has been used in relation to family system and living together, as antarkriya between persons in a family. Can someone give an English word for this term?

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
The word has been used in relation to family system and living together, as antarkriya between persons in a family. Can someone give an English word for this term?

To me it sounds more like a term widely used in philosophical discourses denoting 'spontaneous inner process' but as you have mentioned the context of family I would deduce it to be a 'spontaneously honest, conscientious interaction' among members in a family.
Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

To me it sounds more like a term widely used in philosophical discourses denoting 'spontaneous inner process' but as you have mentioned the context of family I would deduce it to be a 'spontaneously honest, conscientious interaction' among members in a family.

Wow!! Thanks a lot, this exactly what I was looking for!!! :) It fits in most appropriately with the context I am translating! Thanks again.

If this is Hindi word, this means- what goes in one's mind. So in family context, this would mean thought process on family relation. The thought process, of course, is internal function of brain.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
If this is Hindi word, this means- what goes in one's mind. So in family context, this would mean thought process on family relation. The thought process, of course, is internal function of brain.

It is indeed in family context, but the meaning as given by Chinmoy fits perfectly. Thanks for your help! :)

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.