Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Members,

Lets share our valuable slogan for our environment. Like slogan on Tree, Pollution related to environment. But keep in mind that slogan you are writing is not reproducing from other website/content. You can share your slogan for the sake of our environment.

Preserve environment like wealth for your kids.
Think about your future generations, your grandchildren will call you selfish, you won't hear them though.

By the way Surjeet, you will enjoy more if you participate in your own posts at least.

Stop smoking, live healthy.

I'm afraid topic shifted from environment to hazards of smoking. Or it's allowed to script a slogan on any health issue. Moderators may please clarify.

I think smoking is also instrumental in increasing environmental problems but we can shift to main topic- the environment in this thread.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Think about your future generations, your grandchildren will call you selfish, you won't hear them though.

By the way Surjeet, you will enjoy more if you participate in your own posts at least.

I'm afraid topic shifted from environment to hazards of smoking. Or it's allowed to script a slogan on any health issue. Moderators may please clarify.

I think smoking is also instrumental in increasing environmental problems but we can shift to main topic- the environment in this thread.

It's the smoke of industrial and vehicular emissions that is harmful to the environment.. Please clarify, if I'm permitted to use pictorial slogans on environment. That is a verbal slogan supported by a suitable illustration drawn by me.

I am sure you would add to the cause of environment as well of this site. Please go ahead and enlighten us with your great skill of paintings.

It's the smoke of industrial and vehicular emissions that is harmful to the environment.. Please clarify, if I'm permitted to use pictorial slogans on environment. That is a verbal slogan supported by a suitable illustration drawn by me.
Env.jpg (You do not have access to download this file.)

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Harming environment is a blunder
Accept whatever it gives. Don’t plunder.

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10864]}

Text and Pix : Rambabu
Thank you said by: Surajit Basak
Something I happened to come across on the net and since I lked it am postingit here since it is very apt...." Only when the last tree has died, the last river has been poisoned and the last fish has been caught, will we realize that we cannot eat money?"
and
We have a solution, stop pollution !
Trunk_2013-10-21.jpg (You do not have access to download this file.)

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Whose Trunk is this anyway ?

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10866]}

Tex and Pix : Rambabu
Thank you said by: Surajit Basak
Something I happened to come across on the net and since I lked it am postingit here since it is very apt...." Only when the last tree has died, the last river has been poisoned and the last fish has been caught, will we realize that we cannot eat money?"
and
Wonderful, a very true description, how tree save us is here one such example, at Puri, after spellbound super cyclone in 99, government planted trees all across the marine drive of Puri, in this year Phailin reached, with greater speed and stays here for 6 hours with 229 speed, whereas in 1999 super cyclone stayed for only 20 minutes. Devastation was large compared to this year, but this time due to trees at marine drives from Puri to Konarka the force of wind reduces further while it reaches town. Environment is life saver, keep it and it can help use to stay longer in this unique planet.

http://mohanmekap.com/

and

It is very appropriate and perfect to describe the attitude of people currently! A very senior person in our society suggested cutting down all the trees in our parking to make space for benches to be laid down for senior citizens! :blink: Their generation has already created a great havoc on the environment and now they want to cut down the remaining trees too! :S

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

More and more peoples are using air conditions in these days. With they are getting cooling in side room but they increasing heat out side room.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.