The topic is locked.
Web design is more than just creating the perfect look to website.
Using the website for promotions and sales is a necessity in today’s world.
Having good looking website enables a business to reach a wider market.
The better a website looks, more clicks it gets and better chances of getting sales.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
The better a website looks, more clicks it gets and better chances of getting sales.
Web master is a wide term, it deals with website optimization and white hat SEO and also the look of website should be good and in modern times, the speed of loading website is matters the most as it can give good page ranks and search engine standings. It is a good idea, the administrator should be good at coding so that he himself can manage all the stuffs as per his wishes and ambitions.

http://mohanmekap.com/

Web designing can attract more visitors. It is of course part of good marketing tactics. This enhances the look of the site.

I agree ! designs do have a psychological impact and there have been many sites in the past that failed to attract visitors precisely because they lacked some important feature...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Web master is a wide term, it deals with website optimization and white hat SEO and also the look of website should be good and in modern times, the speed of loading website is matters the most as it can give good page ranks and search engine standings. It is a good idea, the administrator should be good at coding so that he himself can manage all the stuffs as per his wishes and ambitions.

I'm a web designer. You have missed the most important factor in web designing. Unless it's user friendly no amount of glitz and glamour can help. Even a child should be able to navigate with ease on the very first time.
Thank you said by: Devyani Sarkar
Ram Babu can you write down some most important points on web designing for us. I hope many of us are interested to know this. I have interest in web designing.
Ram Babu can you write down some most important points on web designing for us. I hope many of us are interested to know this. I have interest in web designing.

Sure. why not. On a suitable occasion i will certainly write.

As you like. You can at least write anything very interesting on Web designing. :woohoo:

As you like. You can at least write anything very interesting on Web designing. :woohoo:

Very soon I'll come up with the topic.

Very soon I'll come up with the topic.

I shall wait for your contribution in this matter. Since the topic starter has nothing to say the topic is closed unless he wants to say and ask for reopening of this thread.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.