The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Of course yoga can keep us healthy. But this yoga should be learnt properly from a trained master. Yoga has the power of curing many ailments too.
Of course yoga can keep us healthy. But this yoga should be learnt properly from a trained master. Yoga has the power of curing many ailments too.

No need of any teacher. In the present day there are many self taught books and videos available. I learned in the same way since 20 years. I have been going on.
That sounds great. But every person wont have the same level of interest. If he goes to classes, his mind will not get distracted and he can learn very easily.
That sounds great. But every person wont have the same level of interest. If he goes to classes, his mind will not get distracted and he can learn very easily.

Not at all. As I have said, for the last 20 years, I have been doing yoga. I never faced any problem.

No need of any teacher. In the present day there are many self taught books and videos available. I learned in the same way since 20 years. I have been going on.

I think only few of us are self-motivated. But few others do like to go to a yoga class to take its advantage. Not everybody's cup of tea to watch videos and learn yoga. Though I do yoga without any teacher's help..too.

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

I think only few of us are self-motivated. But few others do like to go into a yoga class to take its advantage. Not everybody's cup of tea to watch videos and learn yoga. Though I do yoga without any teacher's help..too.

Yes. self motivated and strong willed people are less in number. But there are some. who can learn practically anything that they want to learn without any aid.

I think only few of us are self-motivated. But few others do like to go into a yoga class to take its advantage. Not everybody's cup of tea to watch videos and learn yoga. Though I do yoga without any teacher's help..too.

Yes. self motivated and strong willed people are less in number. But there are some. who can learn practically anything that they want to learn without any aid.

Also...for certain things we do need a teacher....some people learn better in a group, few others need a little bit of hand helding to learn things...and so on.

Also...for certain things we do need a teacher....some people learn better in a group, few others need a little bit of hand helding to learn things...and so on.

What I quoted was my personal experience. Starting from writing to playing instrumental music to digital and conventional painting I'm a self made man.
Many of my friends have complained about over body heat after they started consuming green tea. It has led to constipation for them. Is that really happens because of green tea?

What I quoted was my personal experience. Starting from writing to playing instrumental music to digital and conventional painting I'm a self made man.

Yup..I know as you have mentioned these things in your others forum posts...I am just saying some people are not self-motivated..that's all.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.