Hello friends,
I want to uninstall some built-in apps from my Android phone. But when I long press it, it just shows the option for moving it from home screen. I can uninstall the apps that I downloaded easily. The same doesn't happen with built-in apps. Please help.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Hello friends,
I want to uninstall some built-in apps from my Android phone. But when I long press it, it just shows the option for moving it from home screen. I can uninstall the apps that I downloaded easily. The same doesn't happen with built-in apps. Please help.

It's a standard procedure. The same is followed to remove my Builtin Apps for my IPad
From Settings menu go to Application manager. Follow the instructions.
Or you can get the procedure from Google search
You can never delete system apps that comes preloaded with phone.. (except few one).. The applications which are installed in system files you can't delete them directly..

For that you first have to ROOT your phone, which is risky process and will surely void your phone's warranty.. After rooting phone you can uninstall those apps with certain application.

If you don't want to see those icons on your menu then you can disable them from settings and manage application.. By that way they will be gone from your menu screen but they will be still there in your phone.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
You can never delete system apps that comes preloaded with phone.. (except few one).. The applications which are installed in system files you can't delete them directly..

For that you first have to ROOT your phone, which is risky process and will surely void your phone's warranty.. After rooting phone you can uninstall those apps with certain application.

If you don't want to see those icons on your menu then you can disable them from settings and manage application.. By that way they will be gone from your menu screen but they will be still there in your phone.

Will you please name that application for uninstalling the builtin Apps..

Name of application is 'Titanium Backup'.... But you have to root your phone first.

Thank you said by: rambabu

Name of application is 'Titanium Backup'.... But you have to root your phone first.

OK. This will help me. Uninstalling built in apps is far more direct and easy for Ipad

OK. This will help me. Uninstalling built in apps is far more direct and easy for Ipad

Not same in Android.. We have to ROOT our phone for the same.. As without accessing system folder we can't delete any system apps.. And for reaching to system folder we have to ROOT the phone. But it can be risky if we try it without proper knowledge and information.

Not same in Android.. We have to ROOT our phone for the same.. As without accessing system folder we can't delete any system apps.. And for reaching to system folder we have to ROOT the phone. But it can be risky if we try it without proper knowledge and information.

I came to know that uninstalling the built in apps is not same for Ipad and android. In Ipad from settings any App can be removed in a jiffy and it shows the remaining space instantaneously. Of course uninstalling the built in apps in Android will pose problems if you handle 'Titanium Backup' without proper know how.

I came to know that uninstalling the built in apps is not same for Ipad and android. In Ipad from settings any App can be removed in a jiffy and it shows the remaining space instantaneously. Of course uninstalling the built in apps in Android will pose problems if you handle 'Titanium Backup' without proper know how.

Can we can uninstall those built in apps like app store, music, videos from the ipad.. I don't think so.

Can we can uninstall those built in apps like app store, music, videos from the ipad.. I don't think so.

Music and videos can be uninstalled ,But Not App stores. But app stores is very useful and it occupies very less space. I never thought that it's unnecessary as it goes on informing the arrival of new Apps.

Music and videos can be uninstalled ,But Not App stores. But app stores is very useful and it occupies very less space. I never thought that it's unnecessary as it goes on informing the arrival of new Apps.

I didn't mean that..

I am not talking about deleting music and videos. I am talking about apps that playing those music and videos.. Other apps like maps, calling ,messaging, itunes.. all are inbuilt apps and can not be uninstalled directly.. I know who wants to delete them either..

I am just saying that because in Android we can delete all those apps like phone, message, music and all other inbuilt apps after ROOTING the phone... That's what make ANDROID different than IOS as android is open source.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.