Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
i too want to uninstall built in apps from my windows phone. will u please help me?

AKP has suggested some ways to uninstall the built in APPs. Please go through the old threads and follow them.
Hello friends,
I want to uninstall some built-in apps from my Android phone. But when I long press it, it just shows the option for moving it from home screen. I can uninstall the apps that I downloaded easily. The same doesn't happen with built-in apps. Please help.

I would advise you not to root your android phone, it will sans you from future Google Updates, as from time to time invisibly Google updates its IS, like recently they have give offline speech recognition file, though one has to find it deep into setting, without rooting you can disable built in apps, and here is the process, I use Android Jelly Bean, though for all the other version procedure is similar.

Setting> More> Application Manager > tap it it will open Downloaded > Here the list of application, it is similar to Add remove program of Windows, > Click on any program and wait for few seconds and APP info> will open, here tap on Disable> and Uninstall and you are done. The built in program will disable and it will no longer work in back ground, in this way built in app are disabled. For sure no built in app of Android can be uninstalled as they are treated as critical system files, but one can disable and uninstall from dash board in order to stop the program from running back ground and eating important system resources as well as eating network traffic.

http://mohanmekap.com/

Hello friends,
I want to uninstall some built-in apps from my Android phone. But when I long press it, it just shows the option for moving it from home screen. I can uninstall the apps that I downloaded easily. The same doesn't happen with built-in apps. Please help.

I would advise you not to root your android phone, it will sans you from future Google Updates, as from time to time invisibly Google updates its IS, like recently they have give offline speech recognition file, though one has to find it deep into setting, without rooting you can disable built in apps, and here is the process, I use Android Jelly Bean, though for all the other version procedure is similar.

Setting> More> Application Manager > tap it it will open Downloaded > Here the list of application, it is similar to Add remove program of Windows, > Click on any program and wait for few seconds and APP info> will open, here tap on Disable> and Uninstall and you are done. The built in program will disable and it will no longer work in back ground, in this way built in app are disabled. For sure no built in app of Android can be uninstalled as they are treated as critical system files, but one can disable and uninstall from dash board in order to stop the program from running back ground and eating important system resources as well as eating network traffic.

Not in all cases.. I have rooted my nexus 7 tablet and even after rooting it I was able to update the latest version of android... But yes in some cases it may not work..

Rooting has many advantages too.. So I don't mind rooting my phone. I used to root my any phone.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
Hello friends,

Not in all cases.. I have rooted my nexus 7 tablet and even after rooting it I was able to update the latest version of android... But yes in some cases it may not work..

Rooting has many advantages too.. So I don't mind rooting my phone. I used to root my any phone.

A friend of mine damaged his Android phone while trying to remove his built in apps. He dared of course but not equipped with the modus operandi in Rooting.
Now he has requested the local supplier to mend it. The supplier agreed to do the needful. I'm waiting to see further developments.
Hello friends,

A friend of mine damaged his Android phone while trying to remove his built in apps. He dared of course but not equipped with the modus operandi in Rooting.
Now he has requested the local supplier to mend it. The supplier agreed to do the needful. I'm waiting to see further developments.

Well if he has rooted his phone and after that trying to remove those apps.. then he must have remove some system file which can cause damage(software wise) to the phone..

Well, I have done that so many times but fortunately I know how to get whole software back, so no problem.

Hello friends,

Well if he has rooted his phone and after that trying to remove those apps.. then he must have remove some system file which can cause damage(software wise) to the phone..

Well, I have done that so many times but fortunately I know how to get whole software back, so no problem.

The supplier has referred this case to the manufacturers a few days ago. The outcome will be known in a week or so
Hello friends,

That's something great. I mean, I didn't hear anyone doing rooting so confidently and that too for any phone.....
Hi friend .. i too want to uninstall some built in apps in my windows phone (lumia )?
Hello friends,

That's something great. I mean, I didn't hear anyone doing rooting so confidently and that too for any phone.....

Honestly so far I have rooted all my android phones so far.. And I have done many things with problems with them. But fortunately I able to solve them all.

Once I have also erased IMEI numbers from my phone, but that also I able solve it...

The principal part of rooting is that it will destroy guarantee, and this will be bad if hardware fault appears, so be prepare for it if you root it, then if your phone is new and you have AMC attached with it all will be destroyed, it is always better to leave technical side better to company and Google, if you are tech efficient then you can do rooting like #AKP himself he can root phone, but person with minuscule technical knowledge, rooting is always dangerous. Rooting will give you unrestricted access to phone but it has bad side, The security risk of rooting or Apple jailbreak can be read in this link, http://resources.avg.com.au/security_risks/why-rooting-your-android-phone-is-bad-for-you/# it is from one of top security company AVG's article, it is better to disable app rather than uninstalling apps, as no updated apps can have security risk, it is better to disable and force stop those apps as those apps cannot be uninstalled from application manager. I know rooting of android and jailbreaking of Apple I Phone, but I never does it to my Galaxy phone or to my I Pad, though I used to experiment when some of friends calls me to do it, this only justifies, even if I efficient I never do it on my phone.

http://mohanmekap.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.