Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Personally, with android emulator, I have curious knowledge of creating something weird so that any new advancement can be done, and certainly Google has given many promises with its open source OS and it is releasing source code of app development environment even a person with minuscule of knowledge can write brilliant codes with auto complete and auto debugging options.

Surely Google has given great platform for all developers to try out their skills with all freedom.
I visited your blog and website, what is theme of your blog which is powered by Google, it seems a nice and clean theme, and with some good article.

Thanks... I am not that active on it for now. But will soon be active again.

I have written many articles about ROOTING android and jailbreaking iphone. I love to write blogs about technology related stuffs.

@Anand,
I know you write great tech articles. I always read your stuff whenever I get the chance.
@Mohan,
I tried sending you the name of my site through inbox. But I am getting 404 error when I open inbox of Boddunan.
Personally, with android emulator, I have curious knowledge of creating something weird so that any new advancement can be done, and certainly Google has given many promises with its open source OS and it is releasing source code of app development environment even a person with minuscule of knowledge can write brilliant codes with auto complete and auto debugging options.

Surely Google has given great platform for all developers to try out their skills with all freedom.
I visited your blog and website, what is theme of your blog which is powered by Google, it seems a nice and clean theme, and with some good article.

I have written many articles about ROOTING android and jailbreaking iphone. I love to write blogs about technology related stuffs.

@Anand,
I know you write great tech articles. I always read your stuff whenever I get the chance.
@Mohan,
I tried sending you the name of my site through inbox. But I am getting 404 error when I open inbox of Boddunan.

Abhijeet, for the last many inbox is having technical problems and no one is able to access it. I already suggested to you in an earlier post, maybe another thread regarding your blog, that you can add the link of your blog in your signature line. Go to your forum profile, Edit and forum settings and add the link as your signature.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Now many android devices in US and Canada is affected by heart bleed virus, as most of them are rooted devices and when device is rooted guarantee is void and Google or OEM is not going to help at all. This creates many apprehensions about rooting devices,

http://mohanmekap.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.