The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
If children I'll treat their parents, it's the outcome of bad parenting.Children who show hatred and vengeance towards the parents is an unmistakable signal of bad parenting .
Forget about child abuse cases , here in India I know of an instance where the father bashed his daughter's head againsy the wall ( not the first time either ) and when she thought enough was enough and went to complain about him at the local police station along with her mother who also was at the receiving end, the SI refused to take down the complaint , instead gave them both a lecture on how to compromise and respect the man of the house ! He also called the man to the station and apparently told him to be strict with both his wife and daughter !!!! Is there any hope when lawkeepers have twisted sense of justice ?

It is so horrible and depressing! :sick: Here, we tend to treat children as nonentities, ones not to be taken seriously and therefore when a child reports any kind of abuse against them, they are generally ignored thinking it to be a silly talk. But thankfully, many parents are now becoming more aware and cautious where it comes to parenting and have started treating children with more respect.

I feel that treating children with respect , love and understanding also help us develop healthy ties with them which wd prove to be very benefitial in the future when they are older ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Forget about child abuse cases , here in India I know of an instance where the father bashed his daughter's head againsy the wall ( not the first time either ) and when she thought enough was enough and went to complain about him at the local police station along with her mother who also was at the receiving end, the SI refused to take down the complaint , instead gave them both a lecture on how to compromise and respect the man of the house ! He also called the man to the station and apparently told him to be strict with both his wife and daughter !!!! Is there any hope when lawkeepers have twisted sense of justice ?

It is so horrible and depressing! :sick: Here, we tend to treat children as nonentities, ones not to be taken seriously and therefore when a child reports any kind of abuse against them, they are generally ignored thinking it to be a silly talk. But thankfully, many parents are now becoming more aware and cautious where it comes to parenting and have started treating children with more respect.

I feel that treating children with respect , love and understanding also help us develop healthy ties with them which wd prove to be very benefitial in the future when they are older ..

I often hear from a few wise parents saying, "They are our friends" ,when I question them "How are your children?" . This should be the attitude, I'm eager to see.

I often hear from a few wise parents saying, "They are our friends" ,when I question them "How are your children?" . This should be the attitude, I'm eager to see.

In my own case , my children are my best friends since I discuss and share everything with them, ask their advise on almost every little matter Although they are spread across the globe, thankfully technology has made it possible to keep in touch through skype without feeling the distance. I take their advise on almost all matters since I recognise the fact that they coming from a younger generation are far less emotional and more level headed than I am ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

In my own case , my children are my best friends since I discuss and share everything with them, ask their advise on almost every little matter Although they are spread across the globe, thankfully technology has made it possible to keep in touch through skype without feeling the distance. I take their advise on almost all matters since I recognise the fact that they coming from a younger generation are far less emotional and more level headed than I am ...

Hail thee. The decision you took years ago, are bearing the fruits. Treating your children like friends is the best form of parenting.
Thank you said by: usha manohar
This topic has been very widely and elaborately discussed. Now let us close this.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: vijay
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.