The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
no it's not good to compare kids as everyone has different qualities I never compare my kids with others but try to improve whatever qualities they have.

Very wise parent you are. Kudos to you.
Yes I think awareness programmes should also be made compulsory in schools as well. Children, parents and teachers should participate in group discussions. In such way many problems could be solved if both parents, teachers and children interact with each other.

I love writing and sharing ideas

Yes I think awareness programmes should also be made compulsory in schools as well. Children, parents and teachers should participate in group discussions. In such way many problems could be solved if both parents, teachers and children interact with each other.

Such Awareness programmes are held in some educational institutions. These awareness programmes should further penetrate deep in to the society. Much has to be done in this regard.

Such Awareness programmes are held in some educational institutions. These awareness programmes should further penetrate deep in to the society. Much has to be done in this regard.

Since any such programe is targetted only to a very small section of the society the impact is next to nothing as far as the general public is concerned. Awareness shd come through mass media and primary health centers where there is need to educate young mothers who come from lower segment , economically weaker section of our society...They form the bulk of the population !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Since any such programe is targetted only to a very small section of the society the impact is next to nothing as far as the general public is concerned. Awareness shd come through mass media and primary health centers where there is need to educate young mothers who come from lower segment , economically weaker section of our society...They form the bulk of the population !

True. These awareness programmes should be extended and enlarged so that they encompass all the sections of the society..
It is opinion that matters, siding and comparisons are not conducive for proper development of kids.

http://mohanmekap.com/

There is a way of comparing the kids in order to develop Competitive spirit in the children.
Instead of saying, "You are useless. See that other kid, how he is doing better in the exams."
Say, "You too can do better. Try".
These intricacies are known to only to some parents.
Yes most parents end up highlighting the failures............that's the problem.

I love writing and sharing ideas

Yes most parents end up highlighting the failures............that's the problem.

It is time that how to be a good parent should be taught in schools so that children are sensitized of these aspects early on.

It is time that how to be a good parent should be taught in schools so that children are sensitized of these aspects early on.

It can be done through Teacher-Parent interaction regularly.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.