WOW! Another shocker from our Union Health Minister Mr. Harsh Vardhan. He has now said that sex education must be banned in schools.

Is he living in the dark ages? Now-a-days, children attain puberty at a very young age and it is the responsibility of the parent and the school to ensure proper education is provided to them.

And Harsh Vardhan himself is a doctor, even then he is making such bizarre statements. Did we make a huge mistake in voting in BJP? Aren't they still very backward in their views?
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
WOW! Another shocker from our Union Health Minister Mr. Harsh Vardhan. He has now said that sex education must be banned in schools.

Is he living in the dark ages? Now-a-days, children attain puberty at a very young age and it is the responsibility of the parent and the school to ensure proper education is provided to them.

And Harsh Vardhan himself is a doctor, even then he is making such bizarre statements. Did we make a huge mistake in voting in BJP? Aren't they still very backward in their views?

Being backward in views reflect the individual view of a person. Need not be the view of the party.
Thank you said by: Manoj lamba

Sex education in schools should be continued. Children can get all education from internet but getting it from school is the best.
Sex education in no condition should be dropped. This helps in having a scientific outlook for the child on sex education.
Sex education in no condition should be dropped. This helps in having a scientific outlook for the child on sex education.

Not only in schools but it should also be in some way taught in colleges. Sensitization and creating awareness is very necessary.

Not only in schools but it should also be in some way taught in colleges. Sensitization and creating awareness is very necessary.[/quote

Yes. Sex education is needed in all stages of life. It's essential to wipe off the misconceptions revolving around Sex. The more it is suppressed, people are drawn more towards it. Its always the closed doors that evoke curiosity.

How is this relates to BJP, is there an act on this, a minister cans say but in democracy PM has final say, it is different matter sex education should be banned or not, but there is no law on this or minister said so mere making or commenting on this does not make matter a law. What is the link from where you have refereed this please add the link so that we can understand the perspective as half words cannot be understandable it is the context which is important.

http://mohanmekap.com/

What Harshavardhan said is mere opinion. Anyone is entitled to his opinion. He never said that it's his party's opinion.

Being backward in views reflect the individual view of a person. Need not be the view of the party.

Is their any oifficial line of the BJP or NDA on the issue? If not, Harsha Vardhan's views aired as union minister are views of his party and not personal. A minister can have no personal views. He speaks on behalf of the party/ government. The question is whether there was a mistake in oting for BJP as they are still backward in views. There is no doubt that BJP/RSS belive in Hindutva/ Hindu Rashtra and all religious symbols. This was expressly demonstrated by Modi every where. He did not talk of making water pollution free but like a devoted Hindu, he talked of 'Maa Ganga'. His words while he filed nomination paper are significant. He said- I though first that I have come here. Then it struck me that BJP sent me here. But now I feel that neither I have come nor BJP sent me here. Maa Ganga has called me here." .

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Is their any oifficial line of the BJP or NDA on the issue? If not, Harsha Vardhan's views aired as union minister are views of his party and not personal. A minister can have no personal views. He speaks on behalf of the party/ government. The question is whether there was a mistake in oting for BJP as they are still backward in views. There is no doubt that BJP/RSS belive in Hindutva/ Hindu Rashtra and all religious symbols. This was expressly demonstrated by Modi every where. He did not talk of making water pollution free but like a devoted Hindu, he talked of 'Maa Ganga'. His words while he filed nomination paper are significant. He said- I though first that I have come here. Then it struck me that BJP sent me here. But now I feel that neither I have come nor BJP sent me here. Maa Ganga has called me

There is no such rule in any party that a member or minister should not voice his personal opinion. In earlier governments also when such statements were made by prominent members of the concerned party, the party high command dismissed them as the member's "personal opinion."
As far as I know there is no sex education in government schools here in Karnataka, there is moral education where all aspects of behavior including sex education is taught...So I am not sure whether there is sex education included in the curricculum if so in which states ? or is it only in private schools?

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.