Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes. It will be more effective and bring more positive changes in the development of a child in academics as well as behaviour.

WHAT will be more effective geetha??? Please quote others' replies to which you are commenting upon, otherwise it is quite difficult tio understand what you are saying and to whom you are addressing. It actually amounts to spamming here and may get you banned!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Yes. It will be more effective and bring more positive changes in the development of a child in academics as well as behaviour.

I understand that you are replying to rambabu sir quote of interaction between the teacher and parents. Since you are not quoted it and replied using the quick reply button it is showed as a separate thread. That's what kalyani mam is telling. What they are telling is you should press the quote button which is available after the quick reply->reply->quote you will get the message composed and then by pressing enter you should type your view in the thread and click the submit button. Whenever you reply or the discussions coming as a tree you should click the quote button and reply to other members. So that everybody get to know what you are telling and to whom you are quoting and the discussions are in proper order.

I understand that you are replying to rambabu sir quote of interaction between the teacher and parents. Since you are not quoted it and replied using the quick reply button it is showed as a separate thread. That's what kalyani mam is telling. What they are telling is you should press the quote button which is available after the quick reply->reply->quote you will get the message composed and then by pressing enter you should type your view in the thread and click the submit button. Whenever you reply or the discussions coming as a tree you should click the quote button and reply to other members. So that everybody get to know what you are telling and to whom you are quoting and the discussions are in proper order.

Thank you sir. I am new to these kind of discussions. I will take your points and keep guiding me.

WHAT will be more effective geetha??? Please quote others' replies to which you are commenting upon, otherwise it is quite difficult tio understand what you are saying and to whom you are addressing. It actually amounts to spamming here and may get you banned!

Sorry mam. Actually i replied to rambabu sir's comment. Also i am new to these kind of discussions. I will take your point and ensure that these things wouldnt happen again.

Sorry mam. Actually i replied to rambabu sir's comment. Also i am new to these kind of discussions. I will take your point and ensure that these things wouldnt happen again.

Please ensure you don't do it again, it amounts to spamming and will create unnecessary problems.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: Dwarakanathan
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.