We often see students using mobiles in school premises and classes. Students use it to chit chat or surfing anything. This is also affecting their studies and also sometimes they surf something wrong on the net. What is your view, should mobiles banned in all the schools.

http://www.comparenshop.in

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I personally endorse the view that Mobiles shd be banned inside classrooms and not just in schools but in universities too...They shd switch it off and leave it out while entering the classroom , thats what we do in our school. However, they can use it after class hours..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
We often see students using mobiles in school premises and classes. Students use it to chit chat or surfing anything. This is also affecting their studies and also sometimes they surf something wrong on the net. What is your view, should mobiles banned in all the schools.

What is the need of mobile phone in school... It should be banned.. It is responsibility of both teacher and parent to take keep eyes on their children.
Mobile phone should not enter inside classroom. It will divert our attention from education.
Mobile phone should not enter inside classroom. It will divert our attention from education.

If phone is in the hand of children, they must misuse it... Keep all phone in school Office or Just band it in School Campus....
I am of the opinion that mobiles should be banned in classrooms, they may be allowed to carry it to schools or colleges, but should be deposited with the security while the classes go on. Also, they may be allowed only the basic feature phones and smart phones should be totally banned! That will discourage students from falling prey to various sextings, MMS stuff that goes on nowadays and where the victims are mostly teenagers.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I am of the opinion that mobiles should be banned in classrooms, they may be allowed to carry it to schools or colleges, but should be deposited with the security while the classes go on. Also, they may be allowed only the basic feature phones and smart phones should be totally banned! That will discourage students from falling prey to various sextings, MMS stuff that goes on nowadays and where the victims are mostly teenagers.

Yes, First Mobile Phone is not allowed in Schools.. If it is necessary for student to carry mobile phone. Give a very simple mobile phone to student that is used only for calling. Not for other purpose.
My question is what's the necessity of a mobile for a student?

According to me the only use of mobile phone in school is to receive their parent call in time of emergency.. Otherwise mobile phone is Useless.

According to me the only use of mobile phone in school is to receive their parent call in time of emergency.. Otherwise mobile phone is Useless.

A lame excuse. Instead of calling the student parent should contact the head of the school or class teacher.
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
I strongly believe that mobile phones be banned in schools and work places. Urgent messages can always be received and sent on college/ office fixed phone with knowledge of aadministration. This will avoid wastage of time in gossip and enable all to give full attention to work or study. .

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.