Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
In my opinion mobile phones should not be banned but they should not be allowed to use during the classes. Mobile phone is the necessity these days and person can be easily tracked through it. :)
In my opinion mobile phones should not be banned but they should not be allowed to use during the classes. Mobile phone is the necessity these days and person can be easily tracked through it. :)

Cell phones are communication tools. What is the necessity of a cell phone for school going children.? It's being abused by using for unnecessary chats wasting their precious time .this is the time a student should focus on studies not on chitchat .

Cell phones are communication tools. What is the necessity of a cell phone for school going children.? It's being abused by using for unnecessary chats wasting their precious time .this is the time a student should focus on studies not on chitchat .

Parents are important at this point of Discussion. They should not purchase any kind of cell phone for their children as well as keep their own phone away from their children. If children come in contact with phones, they must ask for a cell phone.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.