What is a SEO. I have heard this in many writing sites. I would like to know about it technically as to how it works... Can somebody help...

Like it on Facebook, +1 on Google, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
  • Re: What is a SEO?

    by » 4 years ago


    SEO is short name of search engine optimization. it is a webmaster trick to employ green hat technologies to spread website to different mediums. It is the continued process of better visibility of website. Suppose you write one article on Boddunan and then it is approved and now it is published. You share it through different social mediums, this is one aspect of SEO. SEO is unpaid distribution of content, reaching to webmaster tools is a part of SEO. It is a wide subject. Using a better CDN for speed of webpages is another aspect of SEO. Use HTTPs protocol and good hardware antivirus improves SEO of website and avoids blacklisting from Google.


    http://mohanmekap.com/


    Thank you said by: epraneeth77

  • Re: What is a SEO?

    by » 4 years ago


    I think I know you're an entertainer and you certainly are talking about Senior Entertainment Officer  (A SEO). Right?


    Thank you said by: mohan manohar

  • Re: What is a SEO?

    by » 4 years ago


    Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE MicrosoftInternetExplorer4

    /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin-top:0in; mso-para-margin-right:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:10.0pt; mso-para-margin-left:0in; line-height:115%; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-fareast; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;}

    It is a set of methods which include techniques and tactics with an aim of increasing the number of visitors to a website. The full form of SEO is Search Engine optimization.


    Thank you said by: epraneeth77

  • Re: What is a SEO?

    by » 4 years ago


    mohan manohar wrote:

    SEO is short name of search engine optimization. it is a webmaster trick to employ green hat technologies to spread website to different mediums. It is the continued process of better visibility of website. Suppose you write one article on Boddunan and then it is approved and now it is published. You share it through different social mediums, this is one aspect of SEO. SEO is unpaid distribution of content, reaching to webmaster tools is a part of SEO. It is a wide subject. Using a better CDN for speed of webpages is another aspect of SEO. Use HTTPs protocol and good hardware antivirus improves SEO of website and avoids blacklisting from Google.

    I guess this needs some research and learning and cannot be understood just in forums as it is widespread into different lines. I have learnt that SEO in simple parlance is that topic name should be easy and it should be in line with content so that it can be recognised easily. Can this be the whole thing of SEO in simple terms...


  • Re: What is a SEO?

    by » 4 years ago


    suni51 wrote:

    I think I know you're an entertainer and you certainly are talking about Senior Entertainment Officer  (A SEO). Right?

    No uncle. I am just curious to know what is a SEO and how it can help us in our Article and earning side of life. But your reply surely was an entertaining and humurous one uncle. Lent me some good smile in my day. Thanks... :-)


  • Re: What is a SEO?

    by » 4 years ago


    epraneeth77 wrote:
    mohan manohar wrote:

    SEO is short name of search engine optimization. it is a webmaster trick to employ green hat technologies to spread website to different mediums. It is the continued process of better visibility of website. Suppose you write one article on Boddunan and then it is approved and now it is published. You share it through different social mediums, this is one aspect of SEO. SEO is unpaid distribution of content, reaching to webmaster tools is a part of SEO. It is a wide subject. Using a better CDN for speed of webpages is another aspect of SEO. Use HTTPs protocol and good hardware antivirus improves SEO of website and avoids blacklisting from Google.

    I guess this needs some research and learning and cannot be understood just in forums as it is widespread into different lines. I have learnt that SEO in simple parlance is that topic name should be easy and it should be in line with content so that it can be recognised easily. Can this be the whole thing of SEO in simple terms...

     

    It is understood that you understood what is SEO though in the briefest form. Other members responded in a detailed way , that's it. Now it's your turn to do researches to know the nuances of Sarch Engine Optimization .

     


    Thank you said by: epraneeth77

  • Re: What is a SEO?

    by » 4 years ago


    SEO is all about informing search engines about yours articles or web presence. Search engines indexes websites through automation technologies due to existence of million of website all over. Search engines are not humans so they look at website in the form of meta tag, tag, headings, categories, which all are there while you write articles of boddunan,  there are more complex form to it like creating sitemap, then submitting it to different webmaster accounts, in simple it is in a way inform search engines about contents of article and website as search engines could not read entire article. Then they categories yours specific article and then send to search results to specific categories by users while searching on Google, Bing and  so on. 


    http://mohanmekap.com/


  • Re: What is a SEO?

    by » 4 years ago


    One of the important aspect to be taken into By the SEO is sprinkling lot of KEY words, which enables the search engines to grasp.


  • Re: What is a SEO?

    by » 4 years ago


    If you guys ask me SEO is nothing but art of marketing. So backlinking and keywords are the keys besides keeping in touch with as many people online as possible (ethics of the trade  is of course an important issue, otherwise google always takes a serious note of all your trcky efforts)


  • Re: What is a SEO?

    by » 4 years ago


    • Great. SEO explained in a simple way. Yes sprinkling keywords constitutes one if the main aspects of SE optimization while staying well within the framework of ethics. Google has zero tolerance for unethical optimization

    Thank you said by: suni51

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.